daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 9:17 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Sight for the Blind - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Sight for the Blind details logo    Daily Devotion - Monday, March 17, 2025
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Sight for the Blind

. . . one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
—John 9:25

I try to explain to you the joy of following Christ: the thrill, the excitement, the exhilaration—knowing where I’ve come from, why I’m here, where I’m going! There’s a reason for existence. There’s a reason for getting up every morning of the year. I try to tell you what I’ve found in Jesus Christ, and in studying the Scriptures and walking with Him, and you say, “I can’t see that!” Of course, you can’t. You are blind. Try to explain television to a blind man. He can understand a little of it, but it doesn’t make sense to him. Try to explain a sunset to him. He’s blind to it. The scales must be removed from your eyes, and only Christ can do that. He can remove them right now and you can start living and seeing a whole new world that you never knew existed, if you will let Him open your spiritual eyes.

Prayer for the day
I thank You for that Power that is able to give sight to the spiritually blinded eyes of each person who trusts in You, Lord Jesus.
Sight for the Blind





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


WAYS OF DELIVERANCE
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, December 11, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

WAYS OF DELIVERANCE

In

Bible in one year:
Job 14-17

Action...More
It may be that Jehovah will look on mine affliction, and that...
The LORD is near
for Monday, December 30, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

It may be that Jehovah will look on mine affliction, and that...


It may be that Jehovah will look on mine affliction, and that Jehovah will requite me good for my being cursed this day. And David and his men went by the way; and Shimei went along on the hill's side over against him, and cursed as he went, and threw stones at him, and cast...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions