daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 6:14 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Life-Changing Power - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Life-Changing Power details logo    Daily Devotion - Tuesday, February 9, 2022
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Life-Changing Power

I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
—Galatians 2:20

One day, by a simple act of faith, I decided to take Jesus Christ at His word. I could not come by way of the intellect alone; no one can. That does not mean that we reject reason. God has given us minds and the ability to reason wherever reason is appropriate, but the final and decisive step is taken by faith. I came by faith. Does it work when a person comes, repenting of his sins, to receive Christ by faith? I can only tell you that it worked in my own life. Something did happen to me. I didn't become perfect, but the direction of my life was changed. I found a new dimension to life. I found a new capacity to love that I had never known before.

Life-Changing Power





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


SUBSTITUTION
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, December 18, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SUBSTITUTION

Another way God executes deliverance is by the law of substitution. Proverbs 11:8 says,
"The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead. "

At oftentimes, if a particular incident that has been slated against the righteous must surely be carried out, God gives the captor...More
Get Ready To Move (1)
The Word for today
for Friday, January 24, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Get Ready To Move (1)

Get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give'
Joshua 1:2 NIV

God said to Joshua: Moses my servant is dead. Now thenget ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give [you]I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Your...More
MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Our Daily Bread
for Monday, March 21, 2016
by RBC Ministries

MISTAKEN IDENTITY

READ:


He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
-Matthew 16:15

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Joshua 7-9
Luke 1:21-38

My youngest brother, Scott, was born when I was a senior in high school. This age difference made for an interesting situation when...More
You Are Gifted By God (1)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 21, 2021
by Bob and Debby Gass

You Are Gifted By God (1)

The same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.' 1 Corinthians 12:11 NKJV

The Bible says, The secret to success is not just in activity, but in abiding! Your job is to learn the ways of God, and lean on the power of God.

SoulFood: Is...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions