daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 6:16 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Sight for the Blind - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Sight for the Blind details logo    Daily Devotion - Wednesday, March 17, 2022
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Sight for the Blind

. . . one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
—John 9:25

I try to explain to you the joy of following Christ: the thrill, the excitement, the exhilaration—knowing where I've come from, why I'm here, where I'm going! There's a reason for existence. There's a reason for getting up every morning of the year. I try to tell you what I've found in Jesus Christ, and in studying the Scriptures and walking with Him, and you say, "I can't see that!" Of course, you can't. You are blind. Try to explain television to a blind man. He can understand a little of it, but it doesn't make sense to him. Try to explain a sunset to him. He's blind to it. The scales must be removed from your eyes, and only Christ can do that. He can remove them right now and you can start living and seeing a whole new world that you never knew existed, if you will let Him open your spiritual eyes.

Prayer for the day
I thank You for that Power that is able to give sight to the spiritually blinded eyes of each person who trusts in You, Lord Jesus.
Sight for the Blind





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


FIGHT AGAINST DISCOURAGEMENT!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 7, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

FIGHT AGAINST DISCOURAGEMENT!

Discouragement is a great tool in the hands of the enemy. Proverbs 13:12...More
THE HOLY SPIRIT
Open Heavens
for Thursday, December 19, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE HOLY SPIRIT

It is one thing to receive the anointing and another to keep growing on it. There are people who had the anointing, but today, everything has virtually ebbed out. It is possible to connect with the Holy Spirit and to continue to flow in the power of the anointing even at increasing levels. If this is your desire,...More
DIVINE INSURANCE
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, April 2, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DIVINE INSURANCE

The promises of God in Christ are yea and in Him, Amen. This means that any promise that God makes to all believers in Christ will definitely come to pass

Bible in one year:
Ezekiel 37:15-39:29
Psalm 74:12-23

Prayer...More
TOUCH NOT
Open Heavens
for Sunday, July 12, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

TOUCH NOT

In today's Bible reading, while David and his men were away, the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, defeated the city and set it on fire, after which they took members of their families - wives, sons and daughters as captives. When they returned and saw the situation of Ziklag, David and his men were really distressed,...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions