daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 3:06 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


God’s Gift of Grace - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

God’s Gift of Grace details logo    Our Daily Bread - Saturday, January 28, 2024
  by RBC Ministries
Details
God’s Gift of Grace

Bible in a Year : Exodus 19-20, Matthew 18:21-35

To each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.
Ephesians 4:7

Today's Scripture & Insight : Ephesians 4:4-8

As I was grading another stack of papers for a college writing class I teach, I was impressed with one particular paper. It was so well-written! Soon, though, I realized it was too well-written. Sure enough, a little research revealed that the paper had been plagiarized from an online source.

I sent the student an email to let her know that her ruse had been discovered. She was getting a zero on this paper, but she could write a new paper for partial credit. Her response: "I am humiliated and very sorry. I appreciate the grace you are showing me. I don't deserve it." I responded by telling her that we all receive Jesus' grace every day, so how could I deny showing her grace?

There are many ways God's grace enhances our lives and redeems us from our errors. Peter says it gives salvation: "We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved" (Acts 15:11). Paul says it helps us not to be overtaken by sin: "Sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace" (Romans 6:14). Elsewhere, Peter says grace allows us to serve: "Use whatever gift you have received . . . as faithful stewards of God's grace" (1 Peter 4:10).

Grace. So freely given by God (Ephesians 4:7). May we use this gift to love and encourage others.

By: Dave Branon

Reflect & Pray
When do you most feel God's grace in your life? What are a couple ways you can show surprising grace to others today?

God of grace, help me to share Your grace in my interactions with others.
God's Gift of Grace





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


BAD SOIL
Open Heavens
for Sunday, December 22, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BAD SOIL

For your request to be granted, you have to apply relevant keys. Many people desire financial breakthrough but are not prepared to apply the right key; unsurprisingly the door just won't open.

Bible in one year:
Psalm 146-150

Action...More
GOD OF PURPOSE
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, February 11, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

GOD OF PURPOSE

Our God is a God of purpose. He created man for a purpose. He declared His purpose for man even before creating him in His own image. The Bible in Genesis 1:26...More
BACKSLIDER-lN-HEART ll
Open Heavens
for Thursday, April 20, 2017
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BACKSLIDER-lN-HEART ll

Read:
. My prayer for you is that your appetite for the things of the world will not destroy you in Jesus' Name.

Prayer...More
Tongue-Tied in Prayer
Our Daily Bread
for Saturday, March 6, 2022
by RBC Ministries

Tongue-Tied in Prayer

Bible in a Year: Deuteronomy 1-2, Mark...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions