daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 12:26 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Heavenly Abundance - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Heavenly Abundance details logo    Our Daily Bread - Thursday, July 11, 2024
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Heavenly Abundance

Bible in a Year : Psalms 1-3, Acts 17:1-15

The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.
1 Timothy 1:14

Today's Scripture & Insight : 1 Timothy 1:12-17

I expected eight bananas. Instead, when I opened the grocery bags delivered to my home, I discovered twenty bananas! I quickly realized that my move to England meant I also moved from ordering groceries in pounds to requesting them in kilograms. Instead of three pounds, I had ordered three kilograms (nearly seven pounds!) of bananas.

With such an abundance, I made several batches of a favorite banana bread recipe to share the blessing with others. As I mashed up the fruit, I began thinking about the other areas of my life where I have experienced unexpected abundance—and each path led back to God.

Paul appears to have had a similar experience of reflecting on God’s abundance in his life. In his first letter to Timothy, Paul paused to describe his life before Jesus, describing himself as a “persecutor and a violent man” (1 Timothy 1:13); “the worst of sinners” (v. 16). Into Paul’s brokenness, God lavishly poured out grace, faith, and love (v. 14). After recounting all the abundance in his life, the apostle couldn’t help but express praise to God, declaring Him worthy of all “honor and glory for ever and ever” (v. 17).

Like Paul, we all received an overwhelming abundance of grace when we accepted Jesus’ offer of rescue from sin (v. 15). As we pause to reflect on all the resulting blessings, we’ll find ourselves joining Paul in grateful praise to our generous God.

By: Lisa M. Samra

Reflect & Pray
How have you experienced God’s abundance in your life? How will you offer praise to Him today?

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your overwhelming gift of grace.
Heavenly Abundance





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


A Spiritual Checkup (3)
The Word for today
for Friday, January 17, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Spiritual Checkup (3)

He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the spirit' Romans 8:27 NIV
Doing a spiritual checkup means examining things like: 1) Priorities. Seek first the kingdom of Godand all these things shall be added unto you' (Matthew 6:33 NKJV). Do you submit your schedule to God for His approval? Does your...More
MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 4, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE

The Holy Communion is a very significant meal. Unlike regular meals, it a meal of remembrance. When some people take this meal, they forget to heed the instruction in today's Bible reading where the Lord repeatedly said "this do in remembrance of Me". In other words, the meal reminds us of God's power of...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions