daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 10:33 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


THINK OF THEM NO MORE - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

THINK OF THEM NO MORE details logo    Our Daily Bread - Monday, September 13, 2016
  by RBC Ministries
Details
THINK OF THEM NO MORE

READ:


I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
-Isaiah 43:25

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Proverbs 16-18
2 Corinthians 6

My early years as a believer in Christ were laden with foreboding. I had the impression that when Jesus comes back, all my sins will be portrayed on a giant screen for everyone to see.
I know now that God chooses not to remember against me a single one of my transgressions. Every sin has been buried in the deepest sea, never to be exhumed and examined again.
Amy Carmichael wrote, "A day or two ago, I was thinking rather sadly of the past - so many sins and failures and lapses of every kind. I was reading Isaiah 43, and in verse 24 I saw myself: ‘You have wearied me with your iniquities.' And then for the first time I noticed that there is no space between verse 24 and verse 25: ‘I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.'"
Indeed, when our Lord comes back He will "bring to light hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from God" (1 Corinthians 4:5). On that day our works will be tried and we may suffer loss, but we will not be judged for sin (3:11-15). God will see what Christ has done for us. He "will not remember [our] sins." - David Roper
Where no far-reaching tide with its powerful sweep
May stir the dark waves of forgetfulness deep,
I have buried them there where no mortal can see!
I've cast all thy sins in the depths of the sea. - Anon


When God saves us, our sins are forgiven forever.





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


BROKENNESS
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 28, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BROKENNESS

In your relationship with God, one place you need to get to is the place of brokenness. To be broken is to have some form of injury that makes the object less than a whole. In spiritual parlance, it is to break or subdue the flesh in order to be more profitable to the kingdom of God. Why do you need to be broken?...More
DELIVERANCE: DIVINE ASSURANCE
Open Heavens
for Saturday, March 15, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DELIVERANCE: DIVINE ASSURANCE

When God speaks, that settles it. He reigns forever. When He gives a decree, it is forever. When He says "surely", it means surely. When He says surely, it will be well with me, nobody can change it. He says surely, by His stripes I am healed, and nobody can change this. He says surely, everything I do shall...More
Have Clearly Established Goals For Your Life
The Word for today
for Wednesday, October 10, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

Have Clearly Established Goals For Your Life

I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me.' Philippians 3:14 NIV

In 1972, Life magazine published a story about the amazing adventures of John Goddard. When he was fifteen, his grandmother remarked, If only I had done that when I was young.' Determined not to make that...More
God Is Good
Daily Devotional
for Tuesday, December 27, 2023
by Andrew Wommack Ministries

God Is Good

John 21:25 'And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.'

JOHN 21:25
Every detail of every man's life, who has ever walked on the...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions