daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 7:22 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Before You Even Ask - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Before You Even Ask details logo    Our Daily Bread - Monday, March 17, 2020
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Before You Even Ask

Bible in a Year: Deuteronomy 30-31, Mark 15:1-25

Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24

Today's Scripture & Insight: Isaiah 65:17-25

My friends Robert and Colleen have experienced a healthy marriage for decades, and I love watching them interact. One will pass the butter to the other at dinner before being asked for it. The other will refill a glass at the perfect moment. When they tell stories, they finish each other's sentences. Sometimes it seems they can read each other's mind.

It's comforting that God knows and cares for us even more than any person we know and love. When the prophet Isaiah describes the relationship between God and His people in the coming kingdom, he describes a tender, intimate relationship. God says about His people, "Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear" (Isaiah 65:24).

But how can this be true? There are things I've prayed about for years without receiving a response. I believe that as we grow in intimacy with God, aligning our hearts with His, we can learn to trust in His timing and care. We can begin to desire what God desires. When we pray, we ask for—among other things—the things that are part of God's kingdom as described in Isaiah 65: An end to sorrow (v. 19). Safe homes and full bellies and meaningful work for all people (vv. 21-23). Peace in the natural world (v. 25). When God's kingdom comes in its fullness, God will answer these prayers completely.

By: Amy Peterson

Reflect & Pray
How might you participate in bringing God's kingdom to earth? What will you ask God for today?


God, thank You for always hearing my prayers. I trust that You love me and are working all things together for good for those whom You've called. Please transform my desires so that I want what You want.





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Two discouraged disciples were reasoning among themselves...
The LORD is near
for Sunday, December 15, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Two discouraged disciples were reasoning among themselves...


Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory? And having begun from Moses and from all the prophets, He interpreted them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.
(Luke 24:26-27)


Two discouraged disciples were reasoning among themselves as...More
SPIRITUAL WARFARE I
Open Heavens
for Friday, January 10, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SPIRITUAL WARFARE I

When we are told to put on the whole armour of God, one thing becomes clear instantly. This is the fact that there is a God. We cannot be talking of the armour of God if there is no God. Anyone who thinks that there is no God is a fool (Psalm 14:1). You have to pray that God would reveal Himself to you. The...More
THE ABRAHAMIC GOD!
Our Daily Manna
for Friday, September 4, 2015
by Dr Chris Kwakpovwe

THE ABRAHAMIC GOD!

Welcome to today's devotional encounter. We begin with some three amazing facts below:
1.Buckingham palace has more than six hundred rooms.
2.Howard Hughes once made half a billion dollars in one day! In 1966, he received a bank draft for $546,549,171 in return for his 75 percent of New...More
WOUNDS LEAVE THEIR SCARS
Open Heavens
for Saturday, November 11, 2017
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

WOUNDS LEAVE THEIR SCARS

...More

Temmy's openheavens daily devotional WOUNDS LEAVE THEIR SCARS



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions