daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 1:47 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Unimaginable Promises - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Unimaginable Promises details logo    Our Daily Bread - Saturday, February 21, 2021
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Unimaginable Promises

Bible in a Year: Numbers 1-3, Mark 3

He has given us his very great and precious promises.
2 Peter 1:4

Today's Scripture & Insight: .

By: Monica La Rose

Reflect & Pray
Why can it be difficult for us to accept "unearned" grace and love? How does it touch your heart to consider that in God's eyes you have a future filled with unimaginable beauty?


Jesus, some days all I can see is the ways I've disappointed myself and others, the ways I've broken the future I've dreamed of. Help me to see the unchanging beauty of the future I find in You.
Our Daily Bread daily devotional - Unimaginable Promises - February 21, 2021 - RBC Ministries





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Get God's Opinion (1)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 29, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Get God's Opinion (1)

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at' 1 Samuel 16:7 NIV
David's father didn't think he was qualified to be Israel's next king. So when Samuel came looking for a successor to King Saul, he presented his eldest son Eliab, who was a general in the army. Samuel was impressed. Samuel saw Eliab...More
THE ULTIMATE GOAL
Open Heavens
for Monday, August 23, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE ULTIMATE GOAL

Read:


Bible in one year:
Isaiah 49-51
Psalms 40:1-10

Hymn:
Sing hymn 4

God's eternal purpose for calling us into His kingdom is to make us a people that will be conformed to the image of His Son Jesus Christ. The moment we surrender our lives...More
Not I but Christ
The LORD is near
for Friday, October 2, 2021
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Not I but Christ

Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
Mark 8:34

Not I but Christ
I have heard it said, "People should be allowed to be themselves." But I can find no scriptural basis to support this statement, for freedom "to be myself" is to...More



  1  
  1  
 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions