daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 3:25 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


His Peace - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

His Peace details logo    Our Daily Bread - Sunday, March 28, 2022
  by RBC Ministries
Details
His Peace

Bible in a Year: Judges 4-6, Luke 4:31-44

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.
Isaiah 26:3

Today's Scripture & Insight: Isaiah 26:3-7

For several months, I coped with intense workplace politics and intrigues. Worrying is second nature to me, so I was surprised to find myself at peace. Instead of feeling anxious, I was able to respond with a calm mind and heart. I knew that this peace could come only from God.

In contrast, there was another period in my life when everything was going well—and yet I felt a deep unrest in my heart. I knew it was because I was trusting in my own abilities instead of trusting God and His leading. Looking back, I've realized that true peace—God's peace—isn't defined by our circumstances, but by our trust in Him.

God's peace comes to us when our minds are steadfast (Isaiah 26:3). In Hebrew, the word for steadfast means "to lean upon." As we lean on Him, we'll experience His calming presence. We can trust in God, remembering that He'll humble the proud and wicked and smooth the paths of those who love Him (vv. 5-7).

When I experienced peace in a season of difficulty rather than ease, I discovered that God's peace isn't an absence of conflict, but a profound sense of security even in distress. It's a peace that surpasses human understanding and guards our hearts and minds in the midst of the most difficult of circumstances (Philippians 4:6−7).

By: Karen Huang

Reflect & Pray
What do you do to experience peace? In what areas of your life do you need to trust God and lean on Him?

Father, help me to trust You and have a steadfast mind. Thank You for the perfect peace that comes to me when I choose to trust You.
His Peace





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Jesus says to her, Mary. She, turning around, ...
The LORD is near
for Sunday, December 8, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Jesus says to her, Mary. She, turning around, ...


Jesus says to her, Mary. She, turning around, says to Him in Hebrew, Rabboni, which means Teacher. Jesus says to her, Touch Me not, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, I ascend to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.
(John...More
We have not a high priest not able to sympathize with our infirmities,...
The LORD is near
for Sunday, December 22, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

We have not a high priest not able to sympathize with our infirmities,...


We have not a high priest not able to sympathize with our infirmities, but tempted in all things in like manner, sin apart.
(Hebrews 4:15)


There are those who would use the truth of the real manhood of the Lord Jesus and His gracious, sympathetic identification with our humanity as an...More
PROVOKING POSITIVE CHANGE
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, June 18, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

PROVOKING POSITIVE CHANGE

Change is one event that is constant in life. Change denotes movement from one state to another. There are two categories of change: positive and negative. Due to the fact that change can either be positive or negative, Africans would say: "Change is good for the poor but bad for the rich". Change in life is...More
September 20, 2015
The Good Seed
for Sunday, September 20, 2015
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

September 20, 2015

Today's reading: 1 Corinthians 5

Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent. For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions