daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:02 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Fear not, I’m with... - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

Fear not, I’m with... details logo    The Good Seed - Friday, July 19, 2024
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
Fear not, I’m with...

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


“Fear not, I’m with you”, says the Lord.
Look up to Him who keeps His word.
In love your God will hold you near –
In all your trouble, grief or care.
“I am with you!” Are you downcast –
Needing a friend, but no-one asks?
Just think that Jesus knows you best:
Calls you by name and gives you rest.
“I am with you!” – in all your fears,
Future concerns or present tears.
His mercy grants the cure you seek
And grace gives power when you’re weak.
“I am with you!” He’ll always keep –
Our Shepherd won’t forsake His sheep.
Approach His throne of grace and power
And He’ll help in your toughest hour.
“I am with you!” His plans are right.
He strengthens faith, and grants you might.
He has mapped out the race you run –
Stays with you till your journey’s done.
Free translation of the German by G Werner


Today’s reading: 2 Samuel 18:1-18 · Titus 1:10-16





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


A Spiritual Checkup (3)
The Word for today
for Friday, January 17, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Spiritual Checkup (3)

He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the spirit' Romans 8:27 NIV
Doing a spiritual checkup means examining things like: 1) Priorities. Seek first the kingdom of Godand all these things shall be added unto you' (Matthew 6:33 NKJV). Do you submit your schedule to God for His approval? Does your...More
MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 4, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE

The Holy Communion is a very significant meal. Unlike regular meals, it a meal of remembrance. When some people take this meal, they forget to heed the instruction in today's Bible reading where the Lord repeatedly said "this do in remembrance of Me". In other words, the meal reminds us of God's power of...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions