daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 3:03 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


My questions wouldn’t let me go (2) - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

My questions wouldn’t let me go (2) details logo    The Good Seed - Thursday, August 6, 2026
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
My questions wouldn’t let me go (2)

Continue earnestly in prayer.
Colossians 4:2

My questions wouldn’t let me go (2)
A young Bengali had gone to a church to find answers to his questions. He continues his account:

I thought to myself: This speaker in the church is telling my story. That’s why I immediately ran to him after the service and asked him:

“How do you know my life story?”

My conversation partner was somewhat taken aback, but then he said: “Now I understand why God didn’t allow me to deliver the message I had prepared. It was as if an inner voice was saying to me, ‘Do not deliver this message, but rather talk about the life of Joseph.’ This thought came to me three times, and eventually, I obeyed. Now I understand that it was about you. God has led you this far so that you may come to know Him.”

Afterwards, we spent two hours discussing the questions that troubled me. In the course of this conversation, it became clear to me that Jesus was the answer to my questions. He came into our world to save us from our meaninglessness and despair, from our loneliness and rejection by others and, above all, from our sins.

That same evening, I prayed to Jesus and accepted Him as my Saviour. Later, I was expelled from my parents’ home, but the Lord is faithful. He did not leave me. I have continually prayed for opportunities to introduce my parents and siblings to the gospel. And one by one, they have all come to Christ.

Pintu Hossain

Today’s reading: Joshua 10:1-11 · 1 Corinthians 8:9-13





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE NON-LYING GOD (1)
The LORD is near
for Thursday, December 26, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE NON-LYING GOD (1)


One of themselves, a prophet of their own, has said, Cretans are always liarsThis testimony is true; for which cause rebuke them severely, that they may be sound in the faith.
(Titus 1:12-13)


THE NON-LYING GOD (1)
Have you ever thought about one word or phrase for an entire...More
Welcoming Strangers
Our Daily Bread
for Friday, March 9, 2019
by RBC Ministries

Welcoming Strangers

Bible in a Year: Deuteronomy 8-10; Mark 11:19-33


Deuteronomy 10:19

Today's Scripture & Insight: Deuteronomy 10:12-19

When my friends lived in Moldova, one of the poorest countries in Europe, they were overwhelmed by the warm welcome they received there,...More
Today God is calling you (3)
The Word for today
for Sunday, June 5, 2023
by Bob and Debby Gass

Today God is calling you (3)

I have prayed for you, that your faith will not fail.' Luke 22:32 NASB

God wants you to do His will, but you'll never reach the place of spiritual maturity in which you're free of Satan. You can overcome him, but you can't eliminate him. Look at Peter. He had only one gear: overdrive. He was always...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions