daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 4:54 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


A testimony of faith - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

A testimony of faith details logo    The Good Seed - Monday, October 27, 2020
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
A testimony of faith

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners.
1 Timothy 1:15

A testimony of faith
Professor Howard Kelly, a famous American doctor, felt very uneasy about the message of the Bible for many years. On the one hand, he could not forget what he had learned from the Word of God during his childhood. On the other hand, he had serious doubts because of the criticism of the book by unbelievers. He decided to read the Bible for himself. Having done so, he made this public declaration:

"I believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It has opened up the absolute truth for me like no other book in the world.

I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.

I believe that all human beings are sinners by nature and estranged from God. Therefore none can save himself.

I believe that the Son of God came to earth and through His death on the cross paid the ransom for us.

I believe that everyone who accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour is born again and possesses eternal life.

By faith I am convinced that I have found the truth. By reading the Bible daily I receive spiritual food. The Word corrects my opinions, cleanses my inclinations and gives me an increasing knowledge of God and His righteousness."

Today's reading: 1 Chronicles 19:1-20:8 · Psalm 89:39-53





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


WAIT ON THE SPIRIT
Open Heavens
for Thursday, December 12, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

WAIT ON THE SPIRIT

In

Bible in one year:
Job 18-20

Action point:
Pray in the Spirit for 1-2 hours today, and do so more often daily. Write down what you saw, heard or experienced for the next three...More
BORN FOR A PURPOSE
Open Heavens
for Thursday, January 2, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BORN FOR A PURPOSE

One of the things you must endeavour to know is God's purpose for your life. You were born for a purpose. You are not an accident. You are a product of divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The Almighty God does nothing arbitrarily. In everything He does, he is known for clear cut purposes. He knows where he...More
SANCTIFICATION PRECEDES DIVINE COMMISSIONING
Open Heavens
for Friday, March 20, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SANCTIFICATION PRECEDES DIVINE COMMISSIONING

The most important thing a person needs is to be born-again

Bible in one year:
Daniel 11-12
Matthew 5:21-42

Prayer Point:


Full Bible Reading For Mobile Users:
John 17:13-19
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they...More
JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST
Open Heavens
for Saturday, June 26, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST

Read:


Bible in one year:
Acts 8
Songs of Solomon 1:11-17

Hymn:
Sing hymn 12

As joint heirs with Christ Jesus, we are to live according to the direction of the Spirit of God because we are the children of God. This will involve having absolute...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions