daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 2:37 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


How Jesus Christ changed my life (2) - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

How Jesus Christ changed my life (2) details logo    The Good Seed - Monday, May 4, 2021
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
How Jesus Christ changed my life (2)

Come to me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11: 28.

How Jesus Christ changed my life (2)
"I bought a Bible and heard the gospel on the radio at five o'clock every morning. Then one day, in the quietness of the morning, I asked the Lord Jesus to receive me. He answered me at once. In my heart I felt that He was near me so clearly that I wept. The Lord is so wonderful and loving. The oppressive burden of my life had disappeared.

"That was the day of my conversion, although I could not explain it at the time. When I stood up from praying, I felt so relieved and happy. Since then my life has changed completely: I have immense joy in my heart, such as I have never known before. The turning point was thirty years ago, and I do not regret taking that step for one moment.

"Of course, there have been some difficulties in my life since, but God was always there to help, encourage and comfort me. I thank the Lord for what He has done for me and my family, what He still does and will continue doing so."

When that woman came to the Lord Jesus with her burden, He gave her peace for her conscience and true joy. His invitation is valid for all our readers. We can come to the Lord Jesus with all that oppresses us and all that separates us from God, and tell Him frankly. He will forgive us. He will take us by the hand to lead us through all life's trials to our heavenly home.

(concluded)

Today‘s reading: 1 Samuel 2: 27 - 36 · Ephesians 4: 25 - 32





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Learn To Wait
The Word for today
for Tuesday, January 14, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Learn To Wait

My times are in Your hand'Psalms 31:15 NKJV

The Psalm writes, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hand' (vv. 14-15 NKJV). As you walk with God you'll find that you spend more time waiting than you do receiving. And when you receive what you're waiting for, then...More
EYES OF LOVE
Our Daily Bread
for Saturday, October 31, 2015
by RBC Ministries

EYES OF LOVE

READ:
, "Jesus looked at them and said," 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible'"(v.27).
Today, Jesus sees us through eyes of love and invites us to follow Him. - David McCasland


God has an all-seeing eye and all-forgiving heart....More
A Statement Of Purpose To Live By
The Word for today
for Friday, August 31, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Statement Of Purpose To Live By

Always give yourselves fully.' 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV

Next time you pass a McDonald's, think about this statement from the one of the founders: Ray Kroc. Press on! Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent....More



  1  
  1  
 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions