daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 11:23 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Delivered from People-Pleasing - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Delivered from People-Pleasing details logo    The Word for Today - Monday, February 28, 2023
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Delivered from People-Pleasing

‘'I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,'
Acts 26:17 NKJV

Paul's ministry began when he met Jesus on the road to Damascus. In that humbling encounter, the Lord said to him: ‘"Now get to your feet! For I have appeared to you to appoint you as my servant and witness. You are to tell the world what you have seen and what I will show you in the future. And I will rescue you from both your own people and the Gentiles. Yes, I am sending you to the Gentiles to open their eyes, so they may turn from darkness to light ''' (Acts 26:16-18 NLT)

Before Paul could be successful in his calling and minister effectively, he had to be delivered from the fear of people. That included those who knew him well and those he had yet to meet who didn't know him at all. He had to be detoxed from the need for approval. In essence, God was saying to Paul, ‘You're just the postman. Some days people will like what you deliver, and other days, they won't. You have to deliver the post anyway. So I'm setting you free from the fear of their rejection and the need for their acceptance.'

Has God called you to do a particular job? Are you afraid you'll make mistakes? Count on it—you will! Are you worried you'll be criticised? It comes with the turf! People will disappoint you in 101 different ways, but if you're determined to do the will of God, pray, ‘Lord, deliver me from people pleasing, so I can share with them what You've given to me.'

Then get on with the job!

SoulFood: Exo 7-9 Luke 12:13-21 Ps 61 Pro 6:16-19





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


VICTIM OF COMFORT?
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, December 10, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

VICTIM OF COMFORT?

Just as your attention can be arrested by certain things while undergoing a physical journey, so also can you attention be diverted while running the race to Heaven. One of such things that can divert Heaven-bound citizens is prosperity. Prosperity can give you a lot of comfort which can affect your focus, reduce...More
THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)


In the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the ages of time, but has manifested in its own due season His word.
(Titus 1:2-3)

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
I can lie. Titus could too, and so could the Cretans. But God can not lie. I can deceive. But...More
SOCIAL DEVIANTS!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, October 4, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SOCIAL DEVIANTS!

A Christian can be described as a little Christ. While on earth, Christ exhibited integrity in all His utterances and actions. He said His children would do greater works. Are you born-again? Are you a true child of God? With self-discipline and appropriate preparation, you can become effective in exhibiting...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions