daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 8:13 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


You can overcome your fears - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

You can overcome your fears details logo    The Word for Today - Tuesday, October 25, 2023
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
You can overcome your fears

‘Do not fear, for I am with you;...' Isaiah 41:10 CSB

The first lady to win a Nobel Prize was French physicist Madame Marie Curie. She said, ‘Nothing in life is to be feared, only understood.' So:

1) Get the facts about what you fear to take away the mystery and misinformation from it.

2) Instead of focusing on your phobia, focus on God's promises: ‘Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with my righteous right hand' (Isaiah 41:10 CSB). Note the words ‘I will strengthen you'. As your faith in God grows stronger, the threat of your fears will grow weaker.

3) Relax. Imagine yourself peaceful and free of the bondage of fear. Envision the positive effect on your life when you are delivered.

4) Confront each one of your fear-triggering circumstances with baby steps. Every single hurdle you conquer strengthens you. So, commit yourself to overcoming the fears that have wreaked havoc on your peace of mind. Jesus said, ‘My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid' (John 14:27 NKJV). Note the words ‘let not'. Don't let fear rule you! Become proactive and arm yourself with the promises of God. Run towards your fears as David ran towards Goliath, knowing that in the name of the Lord you will win.

SoulFood: 2 Pet 1-3 John 6:16-24 Ps 85 Pro 24:11-14





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


A Spiritual Checkup (3)
The Word for today
for Friday, January 17, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Spiritual Checkup (3)

He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the spirit' Romans 8:27 NIV
Doing a spiritual checkup means examining things like: 1) Priorities. Seek first the kingdom of Godand all these things shall be added unto you' (Matthew 6:33 NKJV). Do you submit your schedule to God for His approval? Does your...More
MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 4, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE

The Holy Communion is a very significant meal. Unlike regular meals, it a meal of remembrance. When some people take this meal, they forget to heed the instruction in today's Bible reading where the Lord repeatedly said "this do in remembrance of Me". In other words, the meal reminds us of God's power of...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions