daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 7:00 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Praying God’s promises (2) - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Praying God’s promises (2) details logo    The Word for Today - Tuesday, November 29, 2023
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Praying God’s promises (2)

‘Call to Me, and I will answer you.' Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV

When you begin to pray scripturally-based prayers, you will get the answers you need. Here is why: the Bible is God's Word, and He always keeps His Word. Here is how to pray:

1) When you don't have the answer. ‘Call to me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know' (Jeremiah 33:3).

2) When you're worried and under stress. ‘Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid' (John 14:27 NKJV).

3) When you need spiritual insight. ‘When He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak of His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come' (John 16:13 NKJV).

4) When you need power for service. ‘He who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it' (John 14:12-14 NKJV).

5) When you need God's blessing in your endeavours. ‘I will make them and the places around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing' (Ezekiel 34:26 NKJV). Once you see the results of praying God's promises, you will never pray any other way.

SoulFood: 2 Chron 25-28 John 12:12-19 Ps 118:10-18 Pro 28:1-4





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, ...
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 13, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, ...


. He learned that God can only use subjection of Himself, weakness in self, and dependence upon Him only.
However, there was only one person, spiritually speaking, who was a true Nazarite, and that was our Lord Jesus. He shows us that it is not a negative thing to be separated from the world but rather a...More
Are You Feeling Insecure? (2)
The Word for today
for Monday, January 6, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Are You Feeling Insecure? (2)

Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you'
Jeremiah 1:17 NIV
Are you embarrassed about your beginnings? Jeremiah was. He begins his book by listing the good people an the bad people in his background. Well, guess what? We all came from a less than perfect gene pool! We're...More
FAITHFULNESS
Daily Scripture Reading
for Tuesday, July 28, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

FAITHFULNESS

...More
Adam found an excuse:
The Good Seed
for Friday, February 25, 2017
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

Adam found an excuse:


Jeremiah 17:9

In a discussion on the above text with some young people, the question was asked: how are we to understand the word "deceitful" here? After some consideration they reached this conclusion: deceitful means that the heart finds an excuse for everything. This seems a very apt...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions