daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:15 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Don’t be afraid of failing (2) - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Don’t be afraid of failing (2) details logo    The Word for Today - Wednesday, July 24, 2024
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Don’t be afraid of failing (2)

‘I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel!’ 1 Corinthians 9:16 NIV

Let’s take another look at how to conquer the fear of failure.

1) Pursue your God-given purpose in life. To truly succeed at something, you must have a passion for it. And God will not only reveal to you His purpose, He will give you a passion to pursue it. Paul had the gift, education, and connections to pursue a number of different careers. But he wrote, ‘For when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, since I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the Gospel!’ (1 Corinthians 9:16 NIV) What do you feel passionately about? Study it; it’s a clue to your destiny.

2) Ask yourself these three questions:

a) ‘What’s the worst that can happen if I don’t succeed?’ You will still have God, your talents, your family, and other opportunities.

b) ‘Has this ever been done before?’ Even if not, so what?

c) ‘Is this fear a signal that I don’t have the proper people, processes, or plans in place to succeed at this time?’

Then ask the really big question: ‘What are the benefits I will enjoy if I succeed?’ Have a can-do attitude. Look your fear in the face and boldly assert: ‘I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me’ (Philippians 4:13 KJV). Don’t let the familiarity of this Scripture cause you to recite it by rote. Say it out loud. Really absorb the words; get them into your spirit. Know that Christ strengthens you to succeed for the glory of God. Know that when He guides you, He provides you with all that you need to succeed in whatever He has called you to do.

SoulFood: Nah 1-3 Luke 9:1-17 Ps 14 Pro 19:1-4





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


BROKENNESS
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 28, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BROKENNESS

In your relationship with God, one place you need to get to is the place of brokenness. To be broken is to have some form of injury that makes the object less than a whole. In spiritual parlance, it is to break or subdue the flesh in order to be more profitable to the kingdom of God. Why do you need to be broken?...More
DELIVERANCE: DIVINE ASSURANCE
Open Heavens
for Saturday, March 15, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DELIVERANCE: DIVINE ASSURANCE

When God speaks, that settles it. He reigns forever. When He gives a decree, it is forever. When He says "surely", it means surely. When He says surely, it will be well with me, nobody can change it. He says surely, by His stripes I am healed, and nobody can change this. He says surely, everything I do shall...More
Have Clearly Established Goals For Your Life
The Word for today
for Wednesday, October 10, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

Have Clearly Established Goals For Your Life

I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me.' Philippians 3:14 NIV

In 1972, Life magazine published a story about the amazing adventures of John Goddard. When he was fifteen, his grandmother remarked, If only I had done that when I was young.' Determined not to make that...More
God Is Good
Daily Devotional
for Tuesday, December 27, 2023
by Andrew Wommack Ministries

God Is Good

John 21:25 'And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.'

JOHN 21:25
Every detail of every man's life, who has ever walked on the...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions