daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 1:36 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


How God answers our prayers - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

How God answers our prayers details logo    The Word for Today - Friday, September 20, 2024
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
How God answers our prayers

‘He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him.’ Psalm 91:15 NKJV

If you are battling illness today, God says, ‘… For I am the Lord who heals you’ (Exodus 15:26 NKJV). If you are facing a problem that seems as big as a mountain, Jesus said: ‘For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, “Be removed and be cast into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them’ (Mark 11:23-24 NKJV). If you are in trouble today, God says, ‘… I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honour him’ (Psalm 91:14-15 NKJV). Notice who this promise is made to—those who know ‘My name’. As a redeemed child of God, that’s you!

Here are four things that God has promised you. First, to answer your prayer. Second, to be with you in your troubles. Third, to deliver you. Fourth, to honour you. These are four stages of answered prayer. Whichever stage you are in today, be confident that God loves and cares for you (see 1 Peter 5:7). And His willingness to answer your prayer is not dependent upon your performance but upon Christ’s performance on your behalf. ‘…to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved’ (Ephesians 1:6 NKJV). Because you are ‘accepted’ in Christ, you can be sure that God will answer your prayers.

SoulFood: 2 Tim 1-4 Luke 22:54-62 Ps 19 Pro 24:19-22





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-THE FALSE PROPHET
The LORD is near
for Thursday, December 19, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-THE FALSE PROPHET


And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the...More
EVERYONE NEEDS A MIRACLE
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, January 28, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

EVERYONE NEEDS A MIRACLE

Some years ago, I was invited to be the guest speaker at a garden party in an exclusive, highbrow residential area. Because I arrived at the venue quite early, I was made to sit for a while in the house of my host. The house was an exquisite parade of wealth and splendour. I had never seen such brazen display of...More
PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS
Open Heavens
for Saturday, July 10, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS

Read:
that when he cried to the Lord, the Lord healed him. This is another testimony of someone who believed in the God that answers prayers. May prayer for someone using this devotional is that as you cry unto God today, He will answer you as He answered Hannah, Jabez and Elijah in Jesus'...More
The bankruptcy that saves
The Good Seed
for Wednesday, August 19, 2021
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

The bankruptcy that saves

None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him - for the redemption of their souls is costly, and it shall cease for ever.

You were not redeemed with silver or gold from your aimless conduct but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions