daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 8:46 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Reading The Bible Will Change Your Life - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Reading The Bible Will Change Your Life details logo    The Word for Today - Wednesday, February 27, 2020
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Reading The Bible Will Change Your Life

‘The entrance of Your words gives light.' Psalm 119:130 NKJV

In December 2005, Brian Hardin says God told him to podcast the Bible. Hardin writes: ‘On New Year's Eve when I read my first podcast I said, "I'm Brian I have no broadcast experience. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I plan to read through the Bible this year. If you get this, here's my email address." I expected about five people to sign up. On New Year's Day 2006, I had 257 responses, and by June the daily audio Bible had been downloaded 200,000 times. Now, following our sixth anniversary, it's been downloaded more than 51 million times and is still one of the top podcasts on iTunes. With more than 1.5 million downloads monthly, the daily audio Bible is one of the most listened to podcasts in the world. We've become a vast online family that prays and hears the Bible together. When somebody calls or goes into the online prayer line with a request, thousands of people pray for that person We receive an endless stream of emails from disenfranchised believers who have found the place appealing Separated couples who had nothing left to do but sign divorce papers started listening to the Bible and found their marriages restored. I can tell you many stories of people who were hopeless—I mean suicidally hopeless—who found comfort in God's Word and were restored. The Bible has a voice, and if given a chance to speak—in context—it will create amazing things in your heart. The Bible can transform even the most tangled life. I know. It radically changed mine.'

Bottom line: reading the Bible will change your life.

SoulFood: Gen 10-12, Matt 18:10-20, Ps 58, Pro 6:12-15





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE ETERNAL BOOK
Open Heavens
for Monday, December 16, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE ETERNAL BOOK

One outstanding need that divine midwives must satisfy is to have their names written in the Book of Life. This is the most important book in the universe. Given modern trends and need for details, most institutions have various books in which records are kept and can be retrieved in years to come. Every...More
How Is Much Enough? (1)
The Word for today
for Saturday, January 11, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

How Is Much Enough? (1)

Life is not measured by how much you own.' Luke 12:15 NLT

What does the good life' mean to you? Driving the fastest car? Owning the biggest house? Wearing the latest clothes and having the most prestigious job? God's concept is very different. Jesus said, Guard againstgreed. Life is not measured...More
VOICE OUT WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN CONCERNING YOU
Daily Scripture Reading
for Thursday, September 24, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

VOICE OUT WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN CONCERNING YOU

...More
Where to Find Hope
Our Daily Bread
for Thursday, September 20, 2018
by RBC Ministries

Where to Find Hope

Read: Romans 5:1-11 | Bible in a Year: Ecclesiastes 4-6; 2 Corinthians 12



Hope is the anchor of the soul.

By Anne...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions