daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 6:54 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Rebuild Your Integrity - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Rebuild Your Integrity details logo    The Word for Today - Tuesday, June 24, 2020
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Rebuild Your Integrity

‘If I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back.' Luke 19:8 NIV

Zacchaeus got rich by taking more taxes from people than his Roman masters demanded, and pocketing the difference. But after he met Jesus, he said, ‘If I have cheated people on their taxes, I will give them back four times as much!' (Luke 19:8 NLT) Consequently, Jesus said, ‘Salvation has come to this home today.' (Luke 19:9 NLT)

Integrity isn't about regret, or seeking to minimise painful consequences, or attempting to do damage control. It's about honest repentance, making amends, and living in a way that guarantees you'll do things differently in the future. Writing about integrity, Greg Laurie says: ‘What is integrity? It's really the same as having character. DL Moody defined integrity as what you are in the dark. In other words, integrity is who we are when there is no one around to impress. It's the real us. Humourist Will Rogers once said, "So live that you would not mind selling your pet parrot to the town gossip." That's the idea of integrity.'

The Bible says, ‘The integrity of the upright shall guide them.' (Proverbs 11:3 KJV) Rebuilding your integrity means humbly acknowledging that sometimes your thoughts aren't fit to print, or that you've hurt someone and need to make things right or that you're going to stop cheating your employer or on your taxes. Integrity is who you are when nobody's looking. Job said, ‘Does He not see my ways If I have walked with falsehood, or if my foot has hastened to deceit, let me be weighed on honest scales, that God may know my integrity.' (Job 31:4-6 NKJV)

Starting today, rebuild your integrity.

SoulFood: Hosea 6-10, Luke 2:21-33, Ps 17, Pro 14:13-16





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Get God's Opinion (1)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 29, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Get God's Opinion (1)

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at' 1 Samuel 16:7 NIV
David's father didn't think he was qualified to be Israel's next king. So when Samuel came looking for a successor to King Saul, he presented his eldest son Eliab, who was a general in the army. Samuel was impressed. Samuel saw Eliab...More
THE ULTIMATE GOAL
Open Heavens
for Monday, August 23, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE ULTIMATE GOAL

Read:


Bible in one year:
Isaiah 49-51
Psalms 40:1-10

Hymn:
Sing hymn 4

God's eternal purpose for calling us into His kingdom is to make us a people that will be conformed to the image of His Son Jesus Christ. The moment we surrender our lives...More
Not I but Christ
The LORD is near
for Friday, October 2, 2021
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Not I but Christ

Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
Mark 8:34

Not I but Christ
I have heard it said, "People should be allowed to be themselves." But I can find no scriptural basis to support this statement, for freedom "to be myself" is to...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions