daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 2:15 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


The Truth of Creation (5) - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

The Truth of Creation (5) details logo    The Word for Today - Monday, February 16, 2021
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
The Truth of Creation (5)

‘And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds."' Genesis 1:24 ESV

God said in creation, ‘Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds.' And ‘when God created mankind, In other words, man isn't just another animal in the evolutionary chain.

‘Microevolution' teaches variations or adaptations within species. For example, there are different types of dogs, etc. But there is no scientific evidence to support ‘macroevolution'—one species evolving into another species.

In reference to creation, Dr Derek Prince wrote: ‘I am simple-minded enough to believe that it happened the way the Bible described it. I have been a professor at Britain's largest university [Cambridge] for nine years. I hold various degrees and academic distinctions, and I feel in many ways I am quite sophisticated intellectually, but I don't feel in any way intellectually inferior when I say that I believe the Bible record of creation. Prior to believing the Bible I have studied many other attempts to explain man's origin and found them all unsatisfying and in many cases self-contradictory. I turned to study the Bible as a professional philosopher—not as a believer—and I commented to myself, "At least it can't be any sillier than some of the other things I've heard," and to my astonishment, I discovered it had the answer.'

Are you looking for answers to your life's problems? Or direction for your future? Read your Bible and live by its precepts!

SoulFood: Ecc 9-12, Matt 15:1-14, Ps 5, Pr 5:1-2





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Learn To Wait
The Word for today
for Tuesday, January 14, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Learn To Wait

My times are in Your hand'Psalms 31:15 NKJV

The Psalm writes, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hand' (vv. 14-15 NKJV). As you walk with God you'll find that you spend more time waiting than you do receiving. And when you receive what you're waiting for, then...More
EYES OF LOVE
Our Daily Bread
for Saturday, October 31, 2015
by RBC Ministries

EYES OF LOVE

READ:
, "Jesus looked at them and said," 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible'"(v.27).
Today, Jesus sees us through eyes of love and invites us to follow Him. - David McCasland


God has an all-seeing eye and all-forgiving heart....More
A Statement Of Purpose To Live By
The Word for today
for Friday, August 31, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Statement Of Purpose To Live By

Always give yourselves fully.' 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV

Next time you pass a McDonald's, think about this statement from the one of the founders: Ray Kroc. Press on! Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent....More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions