daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 2:13 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Today God Is With You - All The Word for Today Daily Devotionals for 2026

Today God Is With You details logo    The Word for Today - Tuesday, March 24, 2021
  by Bob and Debby Gass
Details
Today God Is With You

‘God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you.' Deuteronomy 33:27 NLT

Consider these timeless words by Margaret Fishback Powers: ‘One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with my Lord. Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, one belonging to me and one to my Lord. When the last scene of my life shot before me, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. There was only one set I realised that this was at the lowest times of my life. This always bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma. "Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me." He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you—never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you!"'

And if you need more reassurance, read these Scriptures:

The word for today is—God is with you.

SoulFood: Job 35-37, Matt 25:14-21, Ps 38:1-12, Pr 8:22-23





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE ETERNAL BOOK
Open Heavens
for Monday, December 16, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE ETERNAL BOOK

One outstanding need that divine midwives must satisfy is to have their names written in the Book of Life. This is the most important book in the universe. Given modern trends and need for details, most institutions have various books in which records are kept and can be retrieved in years to come. Every...More
How Is Much Enough? (1)
The Word for today
for Saturday, January 11, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

How Is Much Enough? (1)

Life is not measured by how much you own.' Luke 12:15 NLT

What does the good life' mean to you? Driving the fastest car? Owning the biggest house? Wearing the latest clothes and having the most prestigious job? God's concept is very different. Jesus said, Guard againstgreed. Life is not measured...More
VOICE OUT WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN CONCERNING YOU
Daily Scripture Reading
for Thursday, September 24, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

VOICE OUT WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN CONCERNING YOU

...More
Where to Find Hope
Our Daily Bread
for Thursday, September 20, 2018
by RBC Ministries

Where to Find Hope

Read: Romans 5:1-11 | Bible in a Year: Ecclesiastes 4-6; 2 Corinthians 12



Hope is the anchor of the soul.

By Anne...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions