daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 11:19 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Sight for the Blind - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Sight for the Blind details logo    Daily Devotion - Thursday, March 17, 2023
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Sight for the Blind

...one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.
—John 9:25

I try to explain to you the joy of following Christ: the thrill, the excitement, the exhilaration —knowing where I've come from, why I'm here, where I'm going! There's a reason for existence. There's a reason for getting up every morning of the year. I try to tell you what I've found in Jesus Christ, and in studying the Scriptures and walking with Him, and you say, "I can't see that!" Of course, you can't. You are blind. Try to explain television to a blind man. He can understand a little of it, but it doesn't make sense to him. Try to explain a sunset to him. He's blind to it. The scales must be removed from your eyes, and only Christ can do that. He can remove them right now and you can start living and seeing a whole new world that you never knew existed, if you will let Him open your spiritual eyes.

Prayer for the day
I thank You for that Power that is able to give sight to the spiritually blinded eyes of each person who trusts in You, Lord Jesus.
The Secret of Contentment





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


HE SENDS ON ERRANDS
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

HE SENDS ON ERRANDS

God promotes like no one else. Since He is higher than the highest of men, He can lift you to the height no man can take you to. This season, the Lord will promote you. Many years ago, at the first time I was leaving Nigeria for overseas, I was on my way to Canada to attend a world conference of Applied...More
IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIES I
Open Heavens
for Sunday, March 9, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIES I

In the School of Disciples of the ministry I oversee, one of the three principal Modules...More
Honest to God
Our Daily Bread
for Tuesday, July 3, 2019
by RBC Ministries

Honest to God

Bible in a Year: Job 25-27; Acts 12


Psalm 32:5

Today's Scripture & Insight: Isaiah 1:12-18

My three-year-old grandson's day was off to a rotten start. He couldn't find his favorite shirt. The shoes he wanted to wear were too hot. He fussed and fumed at his...More
The first thing mentioned in this verse is...
The Good Seed
for Tuesday, August 30, 2023
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

The first thing mentioned in this verse is...

They continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42.

The first thing mentioned in this verse is the doctrine, i.e. the teaching of the apostles. It is the foundation for the personal and the corporative life of Christians. It...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions