daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 4:37 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Life-Changing Power - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Life-Changing Power details logo    Daily Devotion - Thursday, February 9, 2024
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Life-Changing Power

I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
—Galatians 2:20

One day, by a simple act of faith, I decided to take Jesus Christ at His word. I could not come by way of the intellect alone; no one can. That does not mean that we reject reason. God has given us minds and the ability to reason wherever reason is appropriate, but the final and decisive step is taken by faith. I came by faith. Does it work when a person comes, repenting of his sins, to receive Christ by faith? I can only tell you that it worked in my own life. Something did happen to me. I didn't become perfect, but the direction of my life was changed. I found a new dimension to life. I found a new capacity to love that I had never known before.

Prayer for the day
The day I received You, Lord, it was a childlike act of faith. My whole life was changed!
Life-Changing Power





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph,...
The LORD is near
for Tuesday, December 24, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph,...


Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus: for He shall save His people from their...More
JESUS IN YOUR BOAT
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, February 26, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

JESUS IN YOUR BOAT

No doubt, life in a sense is like the sea. A characteristic of the sea is that storms of varying degrees arise, putting the lives of those sailing on it in jeopardy of being drowned. In Jesus' Name, the storms of life will not be able to drown you, your family and your business. While literal storms are natural...More
This tender plant,...
The Good Seed
for Sunday, December 24, 2017
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

This tender plant,...

...More

Temmy's thegoodseed daily devotional This tender plant,...
Trusting Our Future to God
Our Daily Bread
for Tuesday, November 23, 2022
by RBC Ministries

Trusting Our Future to God

Bible in a Year: Ezekiel 20-21, James 5

...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions