daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 7:13 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Keep Moving Forward - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Keep Moving Forward details logo    Daily Devotion - Saturday, May 29, 2022
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Keep Moving Forward

For in him we live and move and are!
—Acts 17:28 (TLB)

When I was seven years old, my father bought me my first bicycle. I had never ridden one. Patiently, my family and friends tried to teach me the art of cycling. I soon found out there was one thing I must do if I was to stay on the bicycle—keep moving forward. If I ceased to go forward, I would fall and hurt myself. So it is in the Christian life. We can never live this life on the highest plane unless we are continually growing and moving forward. You should be closer to God today in heart, soul, and body, than at any other time so far in your life.

Prayer for the day
Lord, I have progressed far too slowly in my pilgrim walk with You. Might I be drawn closer to the light of Your love and grace.
Keep Moving Forward





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


SUBSTITUTION
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, December 18, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SUBSTITUTION

Another way God executes deliverance is by the law of substitution. Proverbs 11:8 says,
"The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead. "

At oftentimes, if a particular incident that has been slated against the righteous must surely be carried out, God gives the captor...More
Get Ready To Move (1)
The Word for today
for Friday, January 24, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Get Ready To Move (1)

Get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give'
Joshua 1:2 NIV

God said to Joshua: Moses my servant is dead. Now thenget ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give [you]I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Your...More
MISTAKEN IDENTITY
Our Daily Bread
for Monday, March 21, 2016
by RBC Ministries

MISTAKEN IDENTITY

READ:


He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
-Matthew 16:15

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Joshua 7-9
Luke 1:21-38

My youngest brother, Scott, was born when I was a senior in high school. This age difference made for an interesting situation when...More
You Are Gifted By God (1)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 21, 2021
by Bob and Debby Gass

You Are Gifted By God (1)

The same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.' 1 Corinthians 12:11 NKJV

The Bible says, The secret to success is not just in activity, but in abiding! Your job is to learn the ways of God, and lean on the power of God.

SoulFood: Is...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions