daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 2:41 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Just As I Am - All Billy Graham Daily Devotionals for 2026

Just As I Am details logo    Daily Devotion - Sunday, August 29, 2022
  by Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Details
Just As I Am

You are living a brand new kind of life . . . more and more like Christ who created this new life within you.
—Colossians 3:10 (TLB)

A long-haired blonde from a southern university seemed to be enjoying a satisfactory student career when her grades began to slip. "Life had become one long case of the blahs," she confessed later. "I wasn't walking around with a steady load of blues, but I wasn't enjoying life. Small things made me blow up. I met some kids who seemed to know something I didn't know, but I couldn't get in on it. We went to several meetings, and one night the speaker said that we don't earn God's love. He takes us as we are. It was then I realized it wasn't a matter of clocking up a certain number of hours doing good deeds. Instead, I had to make myself available. Through faith, I had to let Him take over. It came together all at once, when I accepted Christ as my personal Savior. I know that God is in me in everything I do. My life has taken on a new dimension." Does your life have this new dimension? It can! Just begin now with Jesus Christ! When you make this beginning, it will be your first step toward realizing personal fulfillment, meaning, and joy.

Come now to Jesus Christ just as you are.

Prayer for the day
By faith, loving Father, I ask You to take over every part of my life—draw me closer to Your Son, my Savior, Jesus Christ.
Just As I Am





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


What shall the baptized for the dead do if ...
The LORD is near
for Tuesday, December 17, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

What shall the baptized for the dead do if ...


What shall the baptized for the dead do if those that are baptized rise not at all? Why also are they baptized for them?
(1 Corinthians 15:29)


Who are "the dead," and who are those "baptized for the dead"? The next verse gives an important hint: "Why do we also endanger ourselves every...More
Getting Them From Childhood To Adulthood (2)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 22, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Getting Them From Childhood To Adulthood (2)

Be clear minded and self-controlled' 1 Peter 4:7 NIV
Going from childhood to adulthood is a transition that requires a lot of wisdom and love. Your teen will feel and behave child-like sometimes, and adult-like other times. Your job is to realize that whatever their status, they will become a man (woman)...More
BIG SPRING
Our Daily Bread
for Sunday, February 28, 2016
by RBC Ministries

BIG SPRING

READ:


But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
-John 4:14

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Numbers 20-22
Mark...More
Taught by Turkeys
Our Daily Bread
for Monday, November 24, 2020
by RBC Ministries

Taught by Turkeys

Bible in a Year: Ezekiel 22-23, 1 Peter 1

More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions