daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 4:11 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


IMMEASURABLY MORE - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

IMMEASURABLY MORE details logo    Our Daily Bread - Sunday, October 4, 2015
  by RBC Ministries
Details
IMMEASURABLY MORE

READ:


He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world
-1 John 4:4

THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Isaiah 20-22
Ephesians 6

It's not going to happen, Aunt Julie. You might as well be erase that thought from your mind."
"I know it's unlikely," I said. "But it's not impossible."
For several years, my niece and I have had variations of that conversation regarding a situation in our family. The rest of the sentence, which I said only occasionally, was this: "I know it can happen because I hear stories all the time about how God makes impossible things happen." The part of the sentence I said only to myself was this: "But they happen only in other people's families."
Recently my pastor has been preaching from the book of Ephesians. At the end of every service we say this benediction "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we asked or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen" (Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV)
This was the year God chose to do "immeasurably more" in my family. He replaced indifference with love. How did He do it? Beats me. But I saw it happen. And why should I be surprised? If Satan can turn love to indifference, certainly God can change indifference back to love. - Julie Ackerman Link
Lord thank You for doing immeasurably more in our lives than we could ever imagine.
I am so thankful that You are able and often do make impossible situations possible.


God's power to restore is stronger than Satan's power to destroy.





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


VICTIM OF COMFORT?
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, December 10, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

VICTIM OF COMFORT?

Just as your attention can be arrested by certain things while undergoing a physical journey, so also can you attention be diverted while running the race to Heaven. One of such things that can divert Heaven-bound citizens is prosperity. Prosperity can give you a lot of comfort which can affect your focus, reduce...More
THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)


In the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the ages of time, but has manifested in its own due season His word.
(Titus 1:2-3)

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
I can lie. Titus could too, and so could the Cretans. But God can not lie. I can deceive. But...More
SOCIAL DEVIANTS!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, October 4, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SOCIAL DEVIANTS!

A Christian can be described as a little Christ. While on earth, Christ exhibited integrity in all His utterances and actions. He said His children would do greater works. Are you born-again? Are you a true child of God? With self-discipline and appropriate preparation, you can become effective in exhibiting...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions