daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 5:48 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Forever Faithful God - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Forever Faithful God details logo    Our Daily Bread - Friday, August 12, 2023
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Forever Faithful God

Bible in a Year: Psalms 84-86, Romans 12

The word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.
Psalm 33:4

Today's Scripture & Insight: Psalm 33:1-11

When Xavier was an elementary student, I drove him to and from school. One day, things didn't go according to plan. I was late to pick him up. I parked the car, praying frantically as I ran toward his classroom. I found him hugging his backpack as he sat on a bench next to a teacher. "I'm so sorry, Mijo. Are you okay?" He sighed. "I'm fine, but I'm mad at you for being late." How could I blame him? I was mad at myself too. I loved my son, but I knew there would be many times when I'd disappoint him. I also knew he might feel disappointed with God one day. So I worked hard to teach him that God never has and never will break a promise.

Psalm 33 encourages us to celebrate God's faithfulness with joyful praises (vv. 1-3) because "the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does" (v. 4). Using the world God created as tangible proof of His power and dependability (vv. 5-7), the psalmist calls on the "people of the world" to worship God (v. 8).

When plans fail or people let us down, we can be tempted to be disappointed in God. However, we can rely on God's trustworthiness because His plans "stand firm forever" (v. 11). We can praise God, even when things go wrong because our loving Creator sustains everything and everyone. God is forever faithful.

By: Xochitl Dixon

Reflect & Pray
Why is it hard to praise God when your plans fail or people disappoint you? How has He used the world He created to prove His enduring trustworthiness?

Dear God, please remind me of Your past faithfulness as I walk by faith today.
Forever Faithful God





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


MOVE ON TO MULTIPLICATION
Open Heavens
for Monday, December 9, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

MOVE ON TO MULTIPLICATION

Another attribute of a midwife is that he or she must be able to earn a reward from God. God rewarded the midwives of Exodus 1 and He is looking for those who can work hard to earn...More
Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph,...
The LORD is near
for Tuesday, December 24, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph,...


Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus: for He shall save His people from their...More
TOTAL COMPLIANCE REQUIRED
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, July 22, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

TOTAL COMPLIANCE REQUIRED

When we teach about tithes and first fruits, some people think that it is the pastor's way of making money but they are making a great mistake. When you put God first, He will make sure that your blessings are irreversible. But if you decide to give Him second place in your life, you may not be happy to see what...More
FACING OUR PAST
Our Daily Bread
for Tuesday, October 13, 2015
by RBC Ministries

FACING OUR PAST

READ:
.
Like Paul,we don't need to parade our failures or to pretend they didn't happen. Instead, we can thank the Lord that through His grace and power, our past is forgiven, our presence is changed, and our future is bright with hope for all he has prepared for us. - David...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions