daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 3:46 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Sins Remembered No More - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Sins Remembered No More details logo    Our Daily Bread - Monday, November 14, 2023
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Sins Remembered No More

Bible in a Year: Lamentations 3-5, Hebrews 10:19-39

I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.
Jeremiah 31:34

Today's Scripture & Insight: Jeremiah 31:27-34

I never saw the ice. But I felt it. The back end of the pickup I was driving—my grandfather's—fishtailed. One swerve, two, three—and I was airborne, flying off a fifteen-foot embankment. I remember thinking, This would be awesome if I wasn't going to die. A moment later, the truck crunched into the steep slope and rolled to the bottom. I crawled out of the crushed cab, unscathed.

The truck was utterly totaled that December morning in 1992. God had spared me. But what about my grandfather? What would he say? In fact, he never said a single word about the truck. Not one. There was no scolding, no repayment plan, nothing. Just forgiveness. And a grandfather's smile that I was okay.

My grandfather's grace reminds me of God's grace in Jeremiah 31. There, despite their tremendous failings, God promises a restored relationship with His people, saying, "I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more" (v. 34).

I'm sure my grandfather never forgot that I'd wrecked his truck. But he acted just like God does here, not remembering it, not shaming me, not making me work to repay the debt I rightfully owed. Just as God says He'll do, my grandfather chose to remember it no more, as if the destructive thing I'd done had never happened.

By: Adam R. Holz

Reflect & Pray
How should God's forgiveness affect how you see your failures? How can you show others grace?

Father, thank You for Your forgiveness. When I cling to my shame, help me to recall that, in Christ, You remember my sins no more.
Sins Remembered No More





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Two discouraged disciples were reasoning among themselves...
The LORD is near
for Sunday, December 15, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Two discouraged disciples were reasoning among themselves...


Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory? And having begun from Moses and from all the prophets, He interpreted them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.
(Luke 24:26-27)


Two discouraged disciples were reasoning among themselves as...More
SPIRITUAL WARFARE I
Open Heavens
for Friday, January 10, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SPIRITUAL WARFARE I

When we are told to put on the whole armour of God, one thing becomes clear instantly. This is the fact that there is a God. We cannot be talking of the armour of God if there is no God. Anyone who thinks that there is no God is a fool (Psalm 14:1). You have to pray that God would reveal Himself to you. The...More
THE ABRAHAMIC GOD!
Our Daily Manna
for Friday, September 4, 2015
by Dr Chris Kwakpovwe

THE ABRAHAMIC GOD!

Welcome to today's devotional encounter. We begin with some three amazing facts below:
1.Buckingham palace has more than six hundred rooms.
2.Howard Hughes once made half a billion dollars in one day! In 1966, he received a bank draft for $546,549,171 in return for his 75 percent of New...More
WOUNDS LEAVE THEIR SCARS
Open Heavens
for Saturday, November 11, 2017
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

WOUNDS LEAVE THEIR SCARS

...More

Temmy's openheavens daily devotional WOUNDS LEAVE THEIR SCARS



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions