daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 10:07 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


The Perfect Gift - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

The Perfect Gift details logo    Our Daily Bread - Tuesday, December 10, 2024
  by RBC Ministries
Details
The Perfect Gift

Bible in a Year : Hosea 1-4, Revelation 1

Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you.
Acts 3:6

Today's Scripture & Insight : Acts 3:1-10

While I was on an outreach during a short-term mission trip to Peru, a young man asked me for money. For security reasons, my team had been instructed not to give out money, so how could I help him? Then I recalled the response of the apostles Peter and John to the lame man in Acts 3. I explained to him that I couldn’t give him money, but I could share the good news of God’s love with him. When he said that he was an orphan, I told him that God wants to be his Father. That brought him to tears. I connected him with a member of our host church for follow-up.

Sometimes our words can feel so insufficient, but the Holy Spirit can empower us as we share Jesus with others.

When Peter and John came across the man by the temple courts, they knew that sharing Christ was the greatest gift ever. “Then Peter said, ‘Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk’ ” (v. 6). The man received salvation and healing that day. God continues to use us to draw the lost to Him.

As we search for the perfect gifts to give this Christmas, let’s remember that the true gift is knowing Jesus and the gift of eternal salvation He offers. Let’s continue to seek to be used by God to lead people to the Savior.

By: Nancy Gavilanes

Reflect & Pray
Who can you pray for this Christmas? How can you prepare to share Christ with others?

Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of Jesus.
The Perfect Gift





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


BE TRULY ROOTED
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 21, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BE TRULY ROOTED

You can overcome the attacks of the devil if you can simply obey God's Word. Before taking on the devil, be sure of your salvation because the salvation of many today is questionable. Many are pretenders and have really never answered the altar call for salvation at any time. At the time they should be answering...More
YOUR FIRST LOVE
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, February 5, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

YOUR FIRST LOVE

As a Christian, your heart ought to be aglow with genuine love for Christ, unless you are not genuinely saved as a result of having not truly repented from your sins even though you have confessed Jesus. At the new birth experience, the Holy Spirit regenerates our spirit and fills it with deep and pure love for...More
The wall of snow
The Good Seed
for Thursday, January 6, 2017
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

The wall of snow


Nahum 1:7

The wall of snow

At the beginning of January 1814, the Swedish crown prince Carl Johann Bernadotte and his allies were bearing Schleswig during the winter campaign against the Danes. The inhabitants of the city feared the worst, particularly from the brutal...More
Imitation or Genuine?
Daily Devotionals
for Wednesday, November 18, 2021
by Inspiration Ministries

Imitation or Genuine?

"All the prophets were prophesying before them. Then Zedekiah said, 'This is what the LORD says' All the prophets were prophesying this as well." - 1 Kings 22:10-12 NASB

Zedekiah understood what it meant to be a prophet. He knew the vocabulary and how to deliver prophecies. In similar ways, others...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions