daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 8:07 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Truly Trusting God - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Truly Trusting God details logo    Our Daily Bread - Wednesday, April 30, 2025
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Truly Trusting God

Bible in a Year : 1 Kings 8-9, Luke 21:1-19

I will instruct . . . you in the way you should go . . . with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 32:8

Today's Scripture & Insight : Psalm 32:6-11

The stray cat mewed pitifully, stopping me in my tracks. I had just walked past a pile of food that someone had carelessly discarded on the ground. Wow, God’s provided a meal for this hungry cat, I thought. The food was hidden behind a nearby pillar, so I tried to lure the emaciated cat to it. It moved towards me trustingly—then stopped and refused to follow me further. I wanted to ask, Why don’t you trust my directions? There’s a whole meal waiting for you!

Then it struck me: don’t I act similarly in my relationship with God? How often have I responded to His directions thinking, I do trust You, God, but I don’t think Your instructions are reliable—not realising that His divine provision might be waiting right around the corner.

God’s paths are trustworthy, for He loves us and has our best interests at heart. “I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you,” He tells us (Psalm 32:8). Yet, He doesn’t treat us like animals that need to be controlled (v. 9). He desires for us to follow Him willingly and promises His everlasting presence as we do so: “The Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in him” (v. 10). All we need to do is just keep following Him, knowing that He’ll be with us every step of the way.

By: Leslie Koh

Reflect & Pray
What fears or concerns keep you from trusting God completely? What is He guiding you to do at this time?

Dear Father, please teach me to trust You completely, for I know You love me and desire nothing but the best for me.
Truly Trusting God





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


A Spiritual Checkup (1)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 15, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Spiritual Checkup (1)

The Lord searches every heart and understands every motive'
1 Chronicles 28:9


The Psalmist prayed, Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting' (Psalms 139:23-24 NKJV). If you're wise you'll...More
HOW PROPHETIC ARE YOUR NAMES?
Open Heavens
for Friday, November 20, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

HOW PROPHETIC ARE YOUR NAMES?

The name you bear is very important because it serves as your identity and your future may be connected to it. The name a person bears is sometimes indicative of the experiences he or she will encounter in life. Take for instance Moses: this name means "drawn out of water"

Bible in one year:
Job...More
Look For Teaching Moments
The Word for today
for Tuesday, November 6, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

Look For Teaching Moments

What do these stones mean?' Joshua 4:21 NIV

One of the most effective ways to teach is through teaching moments'. Jesus did that. When a fig tree didn't produce fruit, He cursed it and it immediately withered up. That got the disciples' attention (see Matthew 21:18-22). Then He explained that unless...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions