daily devotionals online logo Wednesday, September 30, 2026 2:53 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


His Presence - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

His Presence   details logo    Our Daily Bread - Saturday, November 10, 2018
  by RBC Ministries
Details
His Presence

Read: Exodus 3:7-12 | Bible in a Year: Jeremiah 48-49; Hebrews 7



My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.

Exodus 33:14



The anxious father and his teenage son sat before the psychic. "How far is your son traveling?" the psychic asked. "To the big city," the man replied, "and he will be gone for a long time." Handing the father a talisman (a kind of good-luck charm), he said, "This will protect him wherever he goes."



I was that boy. However, that psychic and that talisman could do nothing for me. While in that city, I put my faith in Jesus. I threw away the talisman and clung to Christ. Having Jesus in my life guaranteed God's presence.



Thirty years later, my father, now a believer, said to me as we rushed my brother to the hospital, "Let us first pray; the Spirit of God goes with you and will be with you all the way!" We had learned that God's presence and power is our only security.



Moses learned a similar lesson. He had a challenging task from God—to lead the people out of bondage in Egypt and into the Promised Land (Exodus 3:10). But God assured him, "I will be with you" (v. 12).



Our journey too is not without challenges, but we're assured of God's presence. As Jesus told His disciples, "I am with you always, to the very end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).



When the journey seems long and dreary, dear Lord, help me to remember that You are traveling with me.



There's no need to fear where you're going when Jesus is going with you.



By Lawrence Darmani





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


HE SENDS ON ERRANDS
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

HE SENDS ON ERRANDS

God promotes like no one else. Since He is higher than the highest of men, He can lift you to the height no man can take you to. This season, the Lord will promote you. Many years ago, at the first time I was leaving Nigeria for overseas, I was on my way to Canada to attend a world conference of Applied...More
IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIES I
Open Heavens
for Sunday, March 9, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

IDENTIFY YOUR ENEMIES I

In the School of Disciples of the ministry I oversee, one of the three principal Modules...More
Honest to God
Our Daily Bread
for Tuesday, July 3, 2019
by RBC Ministries

Honest to God

Bible in a Year: Job 25-27; Acts 12


Psalm 32:5

Today's Scripture & Insight: Isaiah 1:12-18

My three-year-old grandson's day was off to a rotten start. He couldn't find his favorite shirt. The shoes he wanted to wear were too hot. He fussed and fumed at his...More
The first thing mentioned in this verse is...
The Good Seed
for Tuesday, August 30, 2023
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

The first thing mentioned in this verse is...

They continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
Acts 2:42.

The first thing mentioned in this verse is the doctrine, i.e. the teaching of the apostles. It is the foundation for the personal and the corporative life of Christians. It...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions