daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 11:52 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Love Won’t Stop - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Love Won’t Stop details logo    Our Daily Bread - Saturday, May 12, 2019
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Love Won’t Stop

Bible in a Year: 2 Kings 15-16; John 3:1-18

Rejoice with me; I have found my lost sheep.
Luke 15:6

Today's Scripture & Insight: Luke 15:1-7

After I turned nineteen, and years before I owned a pager or a cell phone, I moved more than seven hundred miles away from my mom. One morning, I left early to run errands, forgetting our scheduled call. Later that night, two policemen came to my door. Mom had been worried because I'd never missed one of our chats. After calling repeatedly and getting a busy signal, she reached out to the authorities and insisted they check on me. One of the police officers turned to me and said, "It's a blessing to know love won't stop looking for you."

When I picked up the phone to call my mom, I realized I had accidentally left the receiver off its base. After I apologized, she said she needed to spread the good news to the family and friends she had informed that I'd been missing. I hung up thinking she'd overreacted a bit, though it felt good to be loved that much.

Scripture paints a beautiful picture of God, who is Love, relentlessly beckoning His wandering children. Like a good shepherd, He cares about and seeks out every lost sheep, affirming the priceless value of every beloved child of God (Luke 15:1-7).

Love never stops looking for us. He will pursue us until we've returned to Him. We can pray for others who need to know that Love—God—never stops looking for them either.

By Xochitl Dixon

Reflect & Pray
How does it encourage you to know that God continually pursues you in love? How is He using you to reveal His love to others?

Heavenly Father, thank You for pursuing us with persistence and providing a safe place when we return to Your loving arms.





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Learn To Wait
The Word for today
for Tuesday, January 14, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Learn To Wait

My times are in Your hand'Psalms 31:15 NKJV

The Psalm writes, I trust in You, O Lord; I say, "You are my God." My times are in your hand' (vv. 14-15 NKJV). As you walk with God you'll find that you spend more time waiting than you do receiving. And when you receive what you're waiting for, then...More
EYES OF LOVE
Our Daily Bread
for Saturday, October 31, 2015
by RBC Ministries

EYES OF LOVE

READ:
, "Jesus looked at them and said," 'With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible'"(v.27).
Today, Jesus sees us through eyes of love and invites us to follow Him. - David McCasland


God has an all-seeing eye and all-forgiving heart....More
A Statement Of Purpose To Live By
The Word for today
for Friday, August 31, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Statement Of Purpose To Live By

Always give yourselves fully.' 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV

Next time you pass a McDonald's, think about this statement from the one of the founders: Ray Kroc. Press on! Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent....More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions