daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 1:48 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


No Longer Yourself - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

No Longer Yourself details logo    Our Daily Bread - Friday, February 27, 2021
  by RBC Ministries
Details
No Longer Yourself

Bible in a Year: Numbers 17-19, Mark 6:30-56

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

Today's Scripture & Insight: .

Where are we trying to walk the tightrope today? God hasn't called us to walk out on the rope to Him; He's called us to cling to Him and walk this life with Him.

By: Glenn Packiam

Reflect & Pray
How can you stop trying to please God on your own? Where do you need to cling to Jesus today, trusting His righteousness?


Dear Jesus, thank You for doing for me what I could never do for myself. I turn away from trying to please You on my own. I'm so glad I don't need to earn Your love.
Our Daily Bread daily devotional - No Longer Yourself - February 27, 2021 - RBC Ministries





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Seek God - Not Things!
The Word for today
for Sunday, January 19, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Seek God - Not Things!

The Lordgives you the ability to produce wealth'
Deuteronomy 8:18 NIV
God holds back no good from those who do what is right' (Psalm 84:11 NLT). But it's important to acknowledge Him as the source of all your blessings. And on this one, we all fall short! Let's face it, more isn't always better. In fact,...More
DRESS IT AND KEEP IT
Open Heavens
for Friday, January 8, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DRESS IT AND KEEP IT

Read:
. To keep the land which the Lord has given us to inhabit, we must obey Him and live according to His Word. When we do this, our land will be free from evil and it will yield great increase for our pleasure (Deuteronomy 28). I encourage you reading this devotional to give your life to Jesus Christ...More
Beat Again
Our Daily Bread
for Thursday, June 26, 2020
by RBC Ministries

Beat Again

Bible in a Year: Job 5-7, Acts...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions