daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 5:09 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


God’s Right Hand - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

God’s Right Hand details logo    Our Daily Bread - Sunday, December 27, 2021
  by RBC Ministries
Details
God’s Right Hand

Bible in a Year: Zechariah 1-4, Revelation 18

I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.
Isaiah 41:13

Today's Scripture & Insight:

I helped my elderly dog, Wilson, out to the grass and in the process, I released the leash of our younger dog, Coach, for just a minute. As I bent to pick up Coach's lead, he spied a bunny. Off he went, ripping the leash from my right hand and corkscrewing my ring finger in the process. I fell to the grass and cried out in pain.

After returning from urgent care and learning I'd need surgery, I begged God for help. "I'm a writer! How will I type? What about my daily duties?" As God sometimes does, He spoke to me from my daily Bible reading. "For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you" (Isaiah 41:13). I scanned the context, which indicated that God's people in Judah, to whom Isaiah was communicating His message, enjoyed a special relationship with Him. He promised His presence, strength, and help through His own righteous standing, symbolized by His right hand (v. 10). Elsewhere in Scripture, God's right hand is used to secure victories for His people (Psalm 17:7; 98:1).

During my weeks of recovery, I experienced encouragement from God as I learned to dictate on my computer and trained my left hand in household and grooming functions. From God's righteous right hand to our broken and needy right hands, God promises to be with us and to help us.

By: Elisa Morgan

Reflect & Pray
How do you need God's help today? How have you experienced His help in the past?

Healing God, I need Your help! Please use Your righteous right hand to take hold of my broken, weary hands and help me, I pray.





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


FIGHT AGAINST DISCOURAGEMENT!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 7, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

FIGHT AGAINST DISCOURAGEMENT!

Discouragement is a great tool in the hands of the enemy. Proverbs 13:12...More
THE HOLY SPIRIT
Open Heavens
for Thursday, December 19, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE HOLY SPIRIT

It is one thing to receive the anointing and another to keep growing on it. There are people who had the anointing, but today, everything has virtually ebbed out. It is possible to connect with the Holy Spirit and to continue to flow in the power of the anointing even at increasing levels. If this is your desire,...More
DIVINE INSURANCE
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, April 2, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DIVINE INSURANCE

The promises of God in Christ are yea and in Him, Amen. This means that any promise that God makes to all believers in Christ will definitely come to pass

Bible in one year:
Ezekiel 37:15-39:29
Psalm 74:12-23

Prayer...More
TOUCH NOT
Open Heavens
for Sunday, July 12, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

TOUCH NOT

In today's Bible reading, while David and his men were away, the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, defeated the city and set it on fire, after which they took members of their families - wives, sons and daughters as captives. When they returned and saw the situation of Ziklag, David and his men were really distressed,...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions