daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 3:27 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Carried by Love - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

Carried by Love details logo    Our Daily Bread - Tuesday, April 13, 2022
  by RBC Ministries
Details
Carried by Love

Bible in a Year: 1 Samuel 22-24, Luke 12:1-31

I have made you and I will carry you.
Isaiah 46:4

Today's Scripture & Insight: Isaiah 46:1-10

My four-year-old grandson sat on my lap and patted my bald head, studying it intently. "Papa," he asked, "What happened to your hair?" "Oh," I laughed, "I lost it over the years." His face turned thoughtful: "That's too bad," he responded. "I'll have to give you some of mine."

I smiled at his compassion and pulled him close for a hug. Reflecting later on his love for me in that cherished moment also caused me to ponder God's selfless, generous love.

G. K. Chesterton wrote: "We have sinned and grown old, and our Father is younger than we." By this he meant that the "Ancient of Days" (Daniel 7:9) is untainted by sin's decay—God is ageless and loves us exuberantly with a love that never falters or fades. He's fully willing and able to fulfill the promise He made to His people in Isaiah 46: "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you" (v. 4).

Five verses later He explains, "I am God, and there is none like me" (v. 9). The great "I am" (Exodus 3:14) loves us so deeply that He went to the extreme of dying on the cross to bear the full weight of our sin, so that we might turn to Him and be free of our burden and gratefully worship Him forever!

By: James Banks

Reflect & Pray
In what ways does God carry you through each day? How can you draw new strength from Him in this moment?

Beautiful Savior, I'm so thankful Your love for me never grows old! Help my love for You to grow ever deeper.
Carried by Love





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


ENLIST A STRONGER ALLY
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, December 4, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

ENLIST A STRONGER ALLY

Its amazing that some people who need deliverance do not realize their need; rather they look for others to deliver while they remain in their bondages. In any way you need deliverance, it shall be given to you this season. If God has made several promises to you, and at the time they should be fulfilled none of...More
FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-ELYMAS/BAR-JESUS
The LORD is near
for Thursday, December 12, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-ELYMAS/BAR-JESUS


A certain man a magician, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-Jesus, who was with the proconsul Sergius Paulus, an intelligent manElymas the magician (for so his name is by interpretation) opposed them, seeking to turn away the proconsul from faith. ButPaul, filled with the Holy Spirit, fixing his...More
BORN FOR A PURPOSE
Open Heavens
for Thursday, January 2, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BORN FOR A PURPOSE

One of the things you must endeavour to know is God's purpose for your life. You were born for a purpose. You are not an accident. You are a product of divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The Almighty God does nothing arbitrarily. In everything He does, he is known for clear cut purposes. He knows where he...More
SOARING BEYOND THE SKY
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, May 14, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SOARING BEYOND THE SKY

You need peace of mind to succeed in life, business and ministry. To enjoy peace of mind, you need to overcome heartache, worry and anxiety. Forget past failures, disappointment and discouragement which can result in soul sickness. Soul sickness is the bane of life. Soul sickness is caused by lust, or as someone...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions