daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 11:16 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


God Knows You - All Our Daily Bread Daily Devotionals for 2026

God Knows You details logo    Our Daily Bread - Friday, November 19, 2022
  by RBC Ministries
Details
God Knows You

Bible in a Year: Ezekiel 11-13, James 1

You have searched me, Lord, and you know me.
Psalm 139:1

Today's Scripture & Insight: Psalm 139:1-12

It seems my mother can sense trouble from a mile away. Once, after a rough day at school, I tried to mask my frustration hoping that no one would notice. "What's the matter?" she asked. Then she added, "Before you tell me it's nothing, remember I'm your mother. I gave birth to you, and I know you better than you know yourself." My mom has consistently reminded me that her deep awareness of who I am helps her be there for me in the moments I need her most.

As believers in Jesus, we're cared for by a God who knows us intimately. The psalmist David praised Him for His attentiveness to the lives of His children saying, "You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar" (Psalm 139:1-2). Because God knows who we are—our every thought, desire, and action—there's nowhere we can go where we're outside the bounds of His abundant love and care (vv. 7-12). As David wrote, "If I settle on the far side of the sea even there your hand will guide me" (vv. 9-10). We can find comfort knowing that no matter where we are in life, when we call out to God in prayer, He'll offer us the love, wisdom, and guidance we need.

By: Kimya Loder

Reflect & Pray
When have you felt like no one else could understand how you were truly feeling? How does the reality of God's presence help and encourage you during such times?

Loving God, many times I feel misunderstood and alone. Thank You for reminding me of Your presence in my life. I know You see me, hear me, and love me even when it seems like no one else does.
God Knows You





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE GREAT DELIVERER
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 13, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE GREAT DELIVERER

God is great but He humbles Himself to the level of His children to deliver them. The one who will deliver you must be stronger than the enemy holding you captive. The reason He is able to deliver is because He is stronger than all your enemies put together. This is why in

Bible in one year:
Job...More
NO FOOD FOR THE LAZY MAN
Open Heavens
for Friday, June 26, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

NO FOOD FOR THE LAZY MAN

Laziness is not a Christian virtue in any way. Our Lord Jesus Christ made this clear by His lifestyle of hard work while here on earth. A lifestyle of laziness is outrightly rejected in Scriptures typified by today's Bible reading. It is amazing that some people are still expecting God to rain manna on earth! It does...More
FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE
Open Heavens
for Thursday, December 2, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

FOR HIS OWN PLEASURE

Read:


Bible in one year:
Exodus 12:43-14:31
Psalms 114

Hymn:
Sing hymn 7 (in hard copy)

Bible records show that God is not passive about His creation; He is dynamically involved in everything that happens in the universe. His interest and...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions