daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 10:30 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Jesus Christ, God and Man - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

Jesus Christ, God and Man details logo    The Good Seed - Tuesday, March 15, 2023
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
Jesus Christ, God and Man

Christ...is over all, the eternally blessed God.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Romans 9:5; 1 Timothy 2:5.

Jesus Christ, God and Man
"I am what I was. I was not what I am.

I am called God and Man at one and the same time."

(a Latin inscription of the 1st century)

"I am what I was." This first statement can only be made by the unchangeable God. In the first part of the Bible, He presents Himself even more strikingly: "I AM WHO I AM." (Exodus 3:14). He is the eternal One, subsisting for ever and ever. He never changes. He remains holy eternally, never compromising with evil. But He is love also eternally. His love is extended to each one of us. God loves mankind despite his rebellion against Him.

"I was not what I am." Jesus, who is eternally God, became what He was not: a man. Why? Because of the wickedness committed by men, God pronounced the sentence of death on them. Man had sinned: he was condemned. This tragic situation led the Son of God to become "the man Christ Jesus", in order to undergo the judgement that we deserved.

"I am called God and Man at one and the same time." Jesus Christ is indeed both God and Man. Although ever God, He has been Man ever since His birth at Bethlehem. And He still has this character after returning to His Father. Heaven received the perfect Man, which is the proof that He will receive all whom He made perfect by His sacrifice on the cross.

Today's reading: Exodus 39:1-21 · Luke 18:9-17





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


FIGHT AGAINST DISCOURAGEMENT!
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 7, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

FIGHT AGAINST DISCOURAGEMENT!

Discouragement is a great tool in the hands of the enemy. Proverbs 13:12...More
THE HOLY SPIRIT
Open Heavens
for Thursday, December 19, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE HOLY SPIRIT

It is one thing to receive the anointing and another to keep growing on it. There are people who had the anointing, but today, everything has virtually ebbed out. It is possible to connect with the Holy Spirit and to continue to flow in the power of the anointing even at increasing levels. If this is your desire,...More
DIVINE INSURANCE
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, April 2, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DIVINE INSURANCE

The promises of God in Christ are yea and in Him, Amen. This means that any promise that God makes to all believers in Christ will definitely come to pass

Bible in one year:
Ezekiel 37:15-39:29
Psalm 74:12-23

Prayer...More
TOUCH NOT
Open Heavens
for Sunday, July 12, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

TOUCH NOT

In today's Bible reading, while David and his men were away, the Amalekites invaded Ziklag, defeated the city and set it on fire, after which they took members of their families - wives, sons and daughters as captives. When they returned and saw the situation of Ziklag, David and his men were really distressed,...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions