daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 3:22 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Last-minute testimony - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

Last-minute testimony details logo    The Good Seed - Saturday, April 13, 2024
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
Last-minute testimony

To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.
Acts 10:43

Last-minute testimony
A major weekly newspaper published testimony from condemned death row inmates. Many expressed clear revolt – not so with M.

He said, “First of all, I would like to express my sincere regret to the family of my victim. I have caused a lot of pain, sorrow, grief and suffering. This fills me with very deep sadness. I know that nothing can bring A. (his victim) back. ... But I want you to know that I am no longer the person I was: this one is dead. ... I also want to say to my family: I have caused you much suffering, I ask you to forgive me. I cry as a grown man like a little child; but I do not cry for myself, rather for those who are no more and for those who die without knowing God, who have not been freed from their sins.

I spent thirteen years in prison. But I was not a prisoner inside all those years, because I was free – because Christ changed me. Even if I have to die for my guilt: He paid for my guilt. He has paid more than I could ever repay Him!”

The weight of my sins was too heavy to bear,
My conscience was troubled and made me despair.
No other solution was open to me –
But Jesus the Saviour who set my soul free.
He paid the great debt that I never could pay.
He did the impossible – took it away!
He died on that cross where He bore all my sin,
Revealed God the Father and brought me to Him.

(Free translation from the German original by Frank Ulrich)


Today’s reading: Deuteronomy 26:1-19 · Galatians 3:21-29





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


MOVE ON TO MULTIPLICATION
Open Heavens
for Monday, December 9, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

MOVE ON TO MULTIPLICATION

Another attribute of a midwife is that he or she must be able to earn a reward from God. God rewarded the midwives of Exodus 1 and He is looking for those who can work hard to earn...More
Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph,...
The LORD is near
for Tuesday, December 24, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph,...


Behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus: for He shall save His people from their...More
TOTAL COMPLIANCE REQUIRED
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, July 22, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

TOTAL COMPLIANCE REQUIRED

When we teach about tithes and first fruits, some people think that it is the pastor's way of making money but they are making a great mistake. When you put God first, He will make sure that your blessings are irreversible. But if you decide to give Him second place in your life, you may not be happy to see what...More
FACING OUR PAST
Our Daily Bread
for Tuesday, October 13, 2015
by RBC Ministries

FACING OUR PAST

READ:
.
Like Paul,we don't need to parade our failures or to pretend they didn't happen. Instead, we can thank the Lord that through His grace and power, our past is forgiven, our presence is changed, and our future is bright with hope for all he has prepared for us. - David...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions