| Monday, September 28, 2026 3:27 PM GMT+1 |
Home Our Daily Bread The Good Seed The LORD is near
Andrew Wommack
Billy Graham The Word for Today
Christian
General
Interesting
More |
|
|
Thoughts on the Gospel of John (136) - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026
|
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH |
| Details |
|
Thoughts on the Gospel of John (136) Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in My name, I will do it. |
More From Our Daily Devotional Archives
|
The LORD is near for Thursday, December 5, 2013 by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-FOOLISH PROPHETS The word of Jehovah came unto me, saying: Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say unto them that prophesy out of their own heart, Hear ye the word of Jehovah. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow after their own spirit, and have seen nothing!...More |
Open Heavens for Tuesday, January 28, 2014 by Pastor E.A Adeboye EVERYONE NEEDS A MIRACLE Some years ago, I was invited to be the guest speaker at a garden party in an exclusive, highbrow residential area. Because I arrived at the venue quite early, I was made to sit for a while in the house of my host. The house was an exquisite parade of wealth and splendour. I had never seen such brazen display of...More |
Open Heavens for Wednesday, November 19, 2014 by Pastor E.A Adeboye FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DON'T! A negative change is generally abhorred by men. Everyone craves progress. We always desire to keep ascending the ladder of success. No one wants to make a u-turn in the journey of greatness. The greatest journey whose end has the greatest significance is the journey to Heaven. This journey is only made in Jesus...More |
|
For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions |