daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 1:21 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


A preacher once entered a discotheque. The owner... - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

A preacher once entered a discotheque. The owner... details logo    The Good Seed - Thursday, August 29, 2024
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
A preacher once entered a discotheque. The owner...

And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Matthew 25:46

A preacher once entered a discotheque. The owner approached him: “Sorry, but evangelising here is useless.” – “On the contrary,” the evangelist replied, “it is precisely here that it is important to show people the way to true happiness. You, too, must repent and turn to God, or you will be lost forever.”

The owner replied, “I don’t believe in the existence of a hell. If there is one, it is here.”

“No, dear friend, hell is not here, and I will tell you why:

o First, I believe in the Lord Jesus, and there are no believers in hell.
o Second, I have a Bible, and there are no Bibles in hell.
o Third, they sell drinks here, but in hell there is a thirst that no one can quench.
o And finally, I will go out of this house again, but no one can leave hell.”

No one should make fun of hell; it actually exists! Jesus Christ Himself warned people about it, and not only in our Bible passage today.

Actually, hell is prepared for the devil and his angels (v. 41). Sinful people, on the other hand, are the objects of God’s love and He wants to save them from eternal destruction (1 Timothy 2:4). If someone does get lost, it is not because of God. After all, He sent His own Son so that all can be saved and have a place in heaven.

Today’s reading: 1 Kings 12:16-33 · John 9:24-34





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


BROKENNESS
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 28, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BROKENNESS

In your relationship with God, one place you need to get to is the place of brokenness. To be broken is to have some form of injury that makes the object less than a whole. In spiritual parlance, it is to break or subdue the flesh in order to be more profitable to the kingdom of God. Why do you need to be broken?...More
DELIVERANCE: DIVINE ASSURANCE
Open Heavens
for Saturday, March 15, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

DELIVERANCE: DIVINE ASSURANCE

When God speaks, that settles it. He reigns forever. When He gives a decree, it is forever. When He says "surely", it means surely. When He says surely, it will be well with me, nobody can change it. He says surely, by His stripes I am healed, and nobody can change this. He says surely, everything I do shall...More
Have Clearly Established Goals For Your Life
The Word for today
for Wednesday, October 10, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

Have Clearly Established Goals For Your Life

I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me.' Philippians 3:14 NIV

In 1972, Life magazine published a story about the amazing adventures of John Goddard. When he was fifteen, his grandmother remarked, If only I had done that when I was young.' Determined not to make that...More
God Is Good
Daily Devotional
for Tuesday, December 27, 2023
by Andrew Wommack Ministries

God Is Good

John 21:25 'And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.'

JOHN 21:25
Every detail of every man's life, who has ever walked on the...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions