daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 12:41 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


O eyes that are weary and... - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

O eyes that are weary and... details logo    The Good Seed - Saturday, November 9, 2024
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
O eyes that are weary and...

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in Him I will trust.
Psalm 91:2

O eyes that are weary and hearts that are sore,
Look off unto Jesus, and sorrow no more;
The light of His countenance always shines bright—
On earth as in heaven there need be no night.
Looking off unto Jesus, my eyes cannot see
The troubles and dangers that crowd around me;
The cannot be blinded with sorrowful tears;
They cannot be shadowed with unholy fears.
Looking off unto Jesus, my spirit is blessed;
In the world I have turmoil, in Him I have rest.
The sea of my life all about me may roar;
When I look unto Jesus, I hear it no more.
Looking off unto Jesus, I don’t go astray;
My eyes are on Him, and He shows me the way.
The path may seem dark as He leads me along,
But following Jesus, I cannot go wrong.
Looking off unto Jesus through grace I’ll remain,
When the trumpet shall sound at His coming again,
When I rise through the air in His presence to be,
And with rapture behold Him who always Ioves me.
Then, then I shall know the full beauty and grace
Of Jesus, my Lord, when I stand face to face,
I shall know how His love went before me each day,
And wonder that ever my eyes turned away.

Today’s reading: Ezekiel 1:22-2:10 · Psalms 115:1-8





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Having opened their treasures, they offered to Him gifts, gold, and frankincense
The LORD is near
for Wednesday, December 25, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Having opened their treasures, they offered to Him gifts, gold, and frankincense


"Having opened their treasures, they offered to Him gifts, gold, and frankincense, and myrrh."
(Matthew 2:11)

When Jesus was born in Bethlehem, and when the tidings reached the guilty tyrant who sat upon the Jewish throne, he "was troubled and all Jerusalem with him." The men of the city had...More
NEGATIVE LIVING
Open Heavens
for Sunday, March 2, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

NEGATIVE LIVING

Life comprises of positive and negative elements. As a matter of necessity, it is not good for someone to opt for negative living. The fact that Jesus Christ was destined to die for the sin of the whole world does not exonerate Judas Iscariot from the evil that led him to the idea of betraying the King of Glory....More
Hope Anyway
Our Daily Bread
for Sunday, July 22, 2018
by RBC Ministries

Hope Anyway

Read: Psalm 34:15-18 | Bible in a Year: Psalms 31-32; Acts 23:16-35



God's Word is the true source of comfort.

By Dave...More
Don't Quit
The LORD is near
for Monday, March 7, 2023
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Don't Quit

These all died in faith Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.
Hebrews 11:13, 16 NKJV

Don't Quit
Hebrews 11 has been called the "Heroes' Hall of Faith." It presents illustrations of faith, not in an abstract way, but in the real...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions