daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:53 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


The following account was shared by... - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

The following account was shared by... details logo    The Good Seed - Saturday, November 22, 2025
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
The following account was shared by...

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God.
Isaiah 61:10

The following account was shared by a young man in his mid-twenties: “Two years ago I found the way to God. I realised that the Bible is the complete truth. I grew up in an atheistic home and never heard anything about the Bible and Jesus Christ as Saviour. I was taught that there is no God. The only connection I had to Christianity was through my cousins. They got a pile of money at their confirmation and told me about it, which made me envious. But I never heard anything from them about the Bible, the Word of God. I thought they were just in some club where that was the custom.

As I grew up, I realised more and more that some things around me were a fraud – whether in school, training or university. And it was no different in the media, politics and the economy. Lies and deception were everywhere.

But where was the truth? Due to my lack of direction, I became sick in body and soul. I searched vainly for the truth in occultism and various religions. Then I received a Bible as a gift and I started reading it. I didn’t understand much at first but I felt that it was a special book. The more I read, the more I realised that God Himself was speaking to me, and that the Bible is His Word. Then I read about Jesus Christ: ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me’ (John 14:6). And then I recognised the truth. I sincerely confessed to God that I was a sinner. Yes, Jesus Christ had died on the cross for my sins.

Now I am free from my burden of sin and have found the truth! I have realised how much God loves me – but also what He expects from me. I am so happy that I thank Him daily in prayer and live in the consciousness of His presence.”

Today’s reading: Ecclesiastes 8:1-17 · Mark 6:21-29





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


To you is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God;
The LORD is near
for Saturday, December 7, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

To you is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God;



(Mark 4:11)

The Lord Jesus told His disciples that they would be given an understanding in "the mystery of the kingdom of God." He also spoke of another class of people to whom everything would be spoken in parables; these He described as, "them who are without." How solemn that God should...More
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 20, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.


Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
(Galatians 6:1-2)


The verse above enjoins spiritual ones...More
JOSEPH KILLED BY AN EVIL BEAST?
Daily Scripture Reading
for Wednesday, August 26, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

JOSEPH KILLED BY AN EVIL BEAST?

...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions