daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:54 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


I will heal - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

I will heal details logo    The Good Seed - Tuesday, January 13, 2026
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
I will heal

I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him and restore comforts to him.
Isaiah 57:18

I will heal
In today’s Bible passage, God declares that He will come to the aid of believers from the people of Israel during the future time of tribulation that will come upon the world. What He assures them of we can also claim for ourselves in a spiritual sense:

1. I will heal. As believers, we can become spiritually ill when we voluntarily and unnecessarily engage with what the world offers. Then our appetite for the Word of God decreases, and we suffer from spiritual malnutrition. God sees our problem and wants to help us so that we can become spiritually healthy in faith again. He directs our thoughts toward the Lord Jesus and shows us how to protect ourselves from the influence of the world.
2. I will lead. As Christians, we desire to make decisions according to God’s will. However, it isn’t always easy to recognise the right path. God wants to come to our aid. Through His Word, He provides us with fundamental guidance. Through the Holy Spirit, He wants to lead us in specific situations.
3. I will comfort. On the journey of faith, we are not spared disappointments, resistance and hardships. God sees us when we are downcast and sad. Because He knows our inner state well, He can give us the comfort we need for that moment. How a word of encouragement from His Word helps us to regain our courage!

Today’s reading: Exodus 8:21-32 · Luke 3:15-22





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


A Spiritual Checkup (3)
The Word for today
for Friday, January 17, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

A Spiritual Checkup (3)

He who searches our hearts knows the mind of the spirit' Romans 8:27 NIV
Doing a spiritual checkup means examining things like: 1) Priorities. Seek first the kingdom of Godand all these things shall be added unto you' (Matthew 6:33 NKJV). Do you submit your schedule to God for His approval? Does your...More
MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE
Open Heavens
for Friday, December 4, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

MEAL OF REMEMBRANCE

The Holy Communion is a very significant meal. Unlike regular meals, it a meal of remembrance. When some people take this meal, they forget to heed the instruction in today's Bible reading where the Lord repeatedly said "this do in remembrance of Me". In other words, the meal reminds us of God's power of...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions