daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 2:05 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Erased - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

Erased details logo    The Good Seed - Monday, January 19, 2026
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
Erased

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins.
Isaiah 43:25

Erased
“Mom,” Finn says to his mother, “I don’t understand what happens to all the sins that God forgives. Are they just somewhere for a time and will suddenly reappear one day?”

“Well, Finn, what happened to all the figures you drew on your slate in the playroom yesterday?” his mother asks in return.

“They are gone. I wiped them off with the sponge.” – “Where did they go?” – “Nowhere, they are erased; they are gone.”

“See,” explains his mother, “that’s exactly what happens with our sins when we confess them to God. They are erased and never come back.”

That’s what the Bible says, as we read in today’s verse. It is a glorious word that gives eternal comfort. God is waiting for us to turn to Him, as we honestly confess our wrongdoing, and then to forgive us because the Lord Jesus died for us.

We can confidently claim that the Saviour took upon Himself the punishment for our sins on the cross. His death is the just basis on which God fulfils His promise and wipes out our guilt. His forgiveness is eternally valid because He will never remember our sins again.

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”

(1 John 1:9)

Today’s reading: Exodus 12:1-16 · Luke 5:12-16





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


If I have faith, so as to remove mountains,...
The LORD is near
for Wednesday, December 4, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

If I have faith, so as to remove mountains,...

If I have faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothingLove never fails.
(1 Corinthians 13:2, 8)
About 60 years ago a new medical graduate, a Muslim, walked into the room of a Christian colleague and saw a small open book on his bed. He asked if he could read it, and after...More
CAN SATAN RIGHTLY ACCUSE YOU?
Open Heavens
for Saturday, December 14, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

CAN SATAN RIGHTLY ACCUSE YOU?

Besides discouragement, another weapon Satan uses often against believers is their weaknesses. He simply studies an individual for a period of time and not long after, he identifies the fellow's weakness and capitalizes on it. Take for instance Peter. Satan discovered that Peter is a cowardly person-lacking in...More
SPIRITUAL WARFARE I
Open Heavens
for Friday, January 10, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SPIRITUAL WARFARE I

When we are told to put on the whole armour of God, one thing becomes clear instantly. This is the fact that there is a God. We cannot be talking of the armour of God if there is no God. Anyone who thinks that there is no God is a fool (Psalm 14:1). You have to pray that God would reveal Himself to you. The...More
SATAN INTIMIDATES
Open Heavens
for Thursday, July 10, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

SATAN INTIMIDATES

When Goliath came to the battlefield, he took the form of a big problem but he later became a big opportunity. He came as a mighty obstacle but turned into a mighty door of opportunity when God stepped in. Every giant who stands in your way this season shall become a door to your breakthrough in Jesus' Name. The...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions