daily devotionals online logo Monday, September 28, 2026 3:03 AM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


“I do not believe in Christianity!” - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

“I do not believe in Christianity!” details logo    The Good Seed - Friday, February 27, 2026
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
“I do not believe in Christianity!”

I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

“I do not believe in Christianity!”
Li An was a Chinese Christian who was imprisoned for his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. After a long stint in prison, he stood before the court again.

“Do you still believe in Christianity?” asked the prosecutor with a contemptuous look.

“No,” Li An replied.

“So, we have finally turned you,” the prosecutor said triumphantly.

“No, I never believed in Christianity. I believe in Jesus Christ.”

This visibly angered the prosecutor: “Stop playing with words! Christianity and Jesus Christ are the same thing!”

“No,” Li An replied, “there’s a big difference.”

“What do you mean?”

“The difference is that Christianity is a religion. It has churches, regulations, pastors and other church servants. You can close churches, prohibit regulations, and arrest pastors, but Jesus Christ lives in my heart. He is my life. You can never take that away from me. He is always with me, even today in this court. How could I reject the one who saved me? I could never give up faith in Him!”

What a powerful testimony! – Yes, better a true Christian in prison than many free “Christians” who feel affiliated with Christianity but do not know Christ as Saviour! For the true believer knows that nothing and no one can separate him from the love of Christ, neither “tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword ... Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us” (Romans 8:35, 37).

Today’s reading: Exodus 32:1-10 · Luke 13:18-21





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-FOOLISH PROPHETS
The LORD is near
for Thursday, December 5, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

FALSE PROPHETS AND THEIR PROPHECIES-FOOLISH PROPHETS

The word of Jehovah came unto me, saying: Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say unto them that prophesy out of their own heart, Hear ye the word of Jehovah. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow after their own spirit, and have seen nothing!...More
EVERYONE NEEDS A MIRACLE
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, January 28, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

EVERYONE NEEDS A MIRACLE

Some years ago, I was invited to be the guest speaker at a garden party in an exclusive, highbrow residential area. Because I arrived at the venue quite early, I was made to sit for a while in the house of my host. The house was an exquisite parade of wealth and splendour. I had never seen such brazen display of...More
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DON'T!
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, November 19, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE DON'T!

A negative change is generally abhorred by men. Everyone craves progress. We always desire to keep ascending the ladder of success. No one wants to make a u-turn in the journey of greatness. The greatest journey whose end has the greatest significance is the journey to Heaven. This journey is only made in Jesus...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions