daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 10:58 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


Finding the Saviour - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

Finding the Saviour details logo    The Good Seed - Sunday, December 2, 2019
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
Finding the Saviour

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.
Acts 16:31

Finding the Saviour
Some conversions are truly striking, but they are not all necessarily so. I myself cannot remember any dramatic intervention in my own life. I did, however, experience one thing: God directed everything, so that I found Jesus as my Saviour.

As I child I belonged to the church through my parents' membership. At a young people's camp I met the minister of a free church and his wife, and we got on good terms with each other. A year later I started studying in the town where this couple lived and made contact with them. I often went to their church on Sundays. What struck me was that they actually believed all that was in the Bible. I had not got so far, but I pricked up my ears. It impressed me.

Gradually I came in touch with the faith of the Bible. I began reading the Bible and wondered whether I could believe everything and stand up for it. So in my case it was not a sudden, radical change overnight.

I constantly had my doubts. Yet I felt attracted to Jesus at the same time. This wavering lasted for about two years. At one stage I became so unhappy that I said to myself, "Now you must decide either for Jesus Christ and life with him, or your old way of living." I said "yes" to Jesus and His Word. I had confessed my sins to Him some time before, but now I consciously put my trust in Him and His work of redemption. That freed me and made me happy.

Today's reading: Luke ch. 24, vv. 36 - 53





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


BAD SOIL
Open Heavens
for Sunday, December 22, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BAD SOIL

For your request to be granted, you have to apply relevant keys. Many people desire financial breakthrough but are not prepared to apply the right key; unsurprisingly the door just won't open.

Bible in one year:
Psalm 146-150

Action...More
GOD OF PURPOSE
Open Heavens
for Tuesday, February 11, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

GOD OF PURPOSE

Our God is a God of purpose. He created man for a purpose. He declared His purpose for man even before creating him in His own image. The Bible in Genesis 1:26...More
BACKSLIDER-lN-HEART ll
Open Heavens
for Thursday, April 20, 2017
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

BACKSLIDER-lN-HEART ll

Read:
. My prayer for you is that your appetite for the things of the world will not destroy you in Jesus' Name.

Prayer...More
Tongue-Tied in Prayer
Our Daily Bread
for Saturday, March 6, 2022
by RBC Ministries

Tongue-Tied in Prayer

Bible in a Year: Deuteronomy 1-2, Mark...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions