daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 4:08 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


The joy that God gives - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

The joy that God gives details logo    The Good Seed - Monday, January 5, 2021
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
The joy that God gives

Jesus went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.
Acts 10: 38.

The joy that God gives
This is what a young lady from Algeria has reported:

"I come from Algeria and am proud of my beautiful country. I have wonderful parents who always pampered and spoilt me. When I got older, I started asking questions about the universe: how and by whom was it created? What concealed power rules over it?

As a student I lived in the city where the university was. I didn't feel really well there, when I considered how other students led their lives. Their ambitions were far removed from mine. I wondered whether they really lived as their faith demanded.

It was during this time, that I met a fellow student who was a Christian. She became my friend and gave me Luke's gospel to read. There I discovered many details about Jesus Christ. How many people He helped, how many sick persons He healed, and how many He freed who were demon-possessed! Then He died for us rebellious sinners. After discovering this, I started praying to the God of the Christians. As I read the Bible, I came to know the Person of Jesus better and better in His humility, His humiliation and His power. My faith in him grew.

God is my strength. He helps me to overcome my weakness and my discouragement. Every day He gives His children abundant, rich joy. And His children comprise all who believe on His Son Jesus Christ, whom God sent to spare us eternal judgment."

Today‘s reading: Numbers 3: 1 - 26 · Matthew 3: 1 - 12
The Good 
Seed daily devotional - The joy that God gives - January 5 2021 - GBV Dillenburg GmBH





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE ETERNAL BOOK
Open Heavens
for Monday, December 16, 2013
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE ETERNAL BOOK

One outstanding need that divine midwives must satisfy is to have their names written in the Book of Life. This is the most important book in the universe. Given modern trends and need for details, most institutions have various books in which records are kept and can be retrieved in years to come. Every...More
How Is Much Enough? (1)
The Word for today
for Saturday, January 11, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

How Is Much Enough? (1)

Life is not measured by how much you own.' Luke 12:15 NLT

What does the good life' mean to you? Driving the fastest car? Owning the biggest house? Wearing the latest clothes and having the most prestigious job? God's concept is very different. Jesus said, Guard againstgreed. Life is not measured...More
VOICE OUT WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN CONCERNING YOU
Daily Scripture Reading
for Thursday, September 24, 2015
by STUDENT CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT (SCM) OF NIGERIA & WORLD STUDENT CHRISTIAN FEDERATION (WSCF) AFRICA REGION

VOICE OUT WHAT GOD HAS SPOKEN CONCERNING YOU

...More
Where to Find Hope
Our Daily Bread
for Thursday, September 20, 2018
by RBC Ministries

Where to Find Hope

Read: Romans 5:1-11 | Bible in a Year: Ecclesiastes 4-6; 2 Corinthians 12



Hope is the anchor of the soul.

By Anne...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions