daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 3:23 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


God is good! - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

God is good! details logo    The Good Seed - Monday, March 2, 2021
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
God is good!

God who fed you in the wilderness with manna, which your fathers did not know, that he might humble you, and that he might test you, to do you good in the end.
Deuteronomy 8: 14.16.

God is good!
That morning things started as usual: the journey to work, parking the car and entering the office, like every other day.

Suddenly my smart phone rang. The message from my wife was the day's verse on our calendar that I hadn't yet read, the verse above. The people of Israel had been dependent on the food that God sent them every day in the wilderness, having no other source. That humbled and tested them. Finally, however, He granted them blessing. What was the Lord saying to me in this verse? I turned to my work.

During the morning my boss asked me to come to his office: "I have to inform you that we must separate at the end of this month." Imagine what a shock that was for me! I hadn't reckoned with that on that particular day.

But God had prepared me for it, only I didn't know that. I took my smart phone to check the verse. How good it is that God stands above all things: nothing escapes Him! Now I cannot say that I remained calm. I had to get over this unexpected piece of news. But I was aware that, .

The fact that I had not already read that verse at home, but that my wife had drawn my attention to it, gave me peace of mind. It showed that God had the situation in hand. He had a new way for me, even if I couldn't yet see it. He has my good in mind, both now and at the end of the pathway.

Today‘s reading: Deuteronomy 1: 19 - 28 · Matthew 19: 13 - 22





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


Get God's Opinion (1)
The Word for today
for Wednesday, January 29, 2014
by Bob and Debby Gass

Get God's Opinion (1)

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at' 1 Samuel 16:7 NIV
David's father didn't think he was qualified to be Israel's next king. So when Samuel came looking for a successor to King Saul, he presented his eldest son Eliab, who was a general in the army. Samuel was impressed. Samuel saw Eliab...More
THE ULTIMATE GOAL
Open Heavens
for Monday, August 23, 2016
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

THE ULTIMATE GOAL

Read:


Bible in one year:
Isaiah 49-51
Psalms 40:1-10

Hymn:
Sing hymn 4

God's eternal purpose for calling us into His kingdom is to make us a people that will be conformed to the image of His Son Jesus Christ. The moment we surrender our lives...More
Not I but Christ
The LORD is near
for Friday, October 2, 2021
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

Not I but Christ

Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
Mark 8:34

Not I but Christ
I have heard it said, "People should be allowed to be themselves." But I can find no scriptural basis to support this statement, for freedom "to be myself" is to...More



  1  
  1  
 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions