daily devotionals online logo Tuesday, September 29, 2026 1:07 PM GMT+1
       Reset Password       
Click here to sign up.
 
daily devotionals online
Home
       our daily bread
Our Daily Bread
       the good seed
The Good Seed
       the LORD is near
The LORD is near
       andrew wommack
Andrew Wommack
       billy graham
Billy Graham
       the word for today
The Word for Today
 
christian topics
Christian
       general topics
General
       interesting topics
Interesting
       more dailydevotionals online links
More
 


God does indeed exist! (2) - All The Good Seed Daily Devotionals for 2026

God does indeed exist! (2) details logo    The Good Seed - Thursday, July 23, 2021
  by GBV Dillenburg GmbH
Details
God does indeed exist! (2)

Seek the LORD while he may be found, call upon him while he is near. Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Isaiah 55: 6.7.

God does indeed exist! (2)
I knew that I had to take the step of faith, but I kept postponing the decision. Then came the evening when I asked Jesus to come into my life. It was like diving into deep water, taking a step from which there was no going back. I opened the door to Him and he entered. That evening I made a rightabout turn. I didn't understand everything, but I believed that God existed, and that Jesus was sent by Him to die for our sins. He forgave me all my guilt.

The Jewish faith is based, like so many other religions, on ceremonies and rules to improve man's nature step by step. People hope to obtain God's favour and agreement by their own efforts. It is an attempt to earn salvation and eternal life, but it is a vain endeavour.

Jesus Christ, on the other hand, offers us the remedy. It can be summarised as follows: Give me your heart. I have done all that was necessary for you. Through my sacrifice I will cleanse you of your sins and grant you forgiveness. And I shall give you a new heart and a new life. (Read )

Whoever self-confidently thinks he can stand before God without Christ will reject this offer. But whoever despairs of himself, knowing that he is a sinner before God, will accept the Redeemer Jesus Christ and the grace that He offers us in His great love.

(concluded)

Today‘s reading: 2 Samuel 20: 1 - 26 · Philemon 1 - 12





 

More From Our Daily Devotional Archives


THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
The LORD is near
for Friday, December 27, 2013
by Jacob Redekop, Brian Reynolds, John van Dijk, Eugene P. Vedder Jr

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)


In the hope of eternal life, which God, who cannot lie, promised before the ages of time, but has manifested in its own due season His word.
(Titus 1:2-3)

THE NON-LYING GOD (2)
I can lie. Titus could too, and so could the Cretans. But God can not lie. I can deceive. But...More
VICTORY OVER ENEMIES II
Open Heavens
for Wednesday, March 12, 2014
by Pastor E.A Adeboye

VICTORY OVER ENEMIES II

Paul in Philippians 3:10 prayed...More
When You Have A Vision
The Word for today
for Sunday, September 2, 2019
by Bob and Debby Gass

When You Have A Vision

I was not disobedient to the vision.' Acts 26:19 NIV

When God gives you a vision for your life, you need to know how to:

(1) Hold it. Your vision is governed by a time frame: If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place.' (Habakkuk 2:3 NLT) Some of us can...More
Thoughts on the Gospel of John (113)
The Good Seed
for Saturday, October 29, 2023
by GBV Dillenburg GmbH

Thoughts on the Gospel of John (113)

He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves me, let him follow me; and where I am, there my servant will be also. If anyone serves me, him my Father will honour.
John 12:25.26.

Thoughts on the Gospel of John...More



 



For enquiries, notifications and ad placement send mail to dailydevotionalsonline@gmail.com
Copyright 2012 - 2026 All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy || Terms & Conditions